*15; Duke

[Edited]

Lilly

I woke up this morning to find Damon, Stefan and Elena sat talking about the fight Damon compelled the dude to start with Tyler, which made me remember I never asked what happened between them. "They're definitely something, Mason joined in with the fight, just like you thought he would, only thing is he used supernatural speed"

"That's because they're not human, the only question now is, what are they?" I spoke walking into the room taking a seat resting my feet on Damon's knees. "We need to find out what that is before they figure out what we are"

"Y-you can't hurt them" Elena stuttered making me look over at her. "Relax, I never said anything about killing them, all I said was we find out what they are. I'm sure you don't want them to come and kill your boyfriend" I raised my eyebrows.

"Nobody will be kill or hurting anyone" Stefan reassured her making me roll my eyes. "For now" I mumbled. "Call Alaric, I'm sure he'll know something, Isobel's notes at the university is bound to have something about them" I added before standing up and heading upto my room to get changed since we have company and I'd no doubt be dragged out somewhere today.

Once I was ready I went down to the basement grabbing myself a bloodbag before joining the others, which now included Rico

Once I was ready I went down to the basement grabbing myself a bloodbag before joining the others, which now included Rico. "So now that Lillys joined us with her presence, let's get down to business. We were hoping you could shed some light on the Lockwood family" Stefan spoke up sending me a look.

I sighed as I got comfortable in my seat starting to drink the bloodbag, ignoring the looks I was getting from the 2 humans and Stefan. "What makes you think I know anything about the Lockwood's?" Rico asked confused making me chuckle. "Well not you per say, but your dead, not dead vampire wife might" I spoke up making him look at me.

I knew for a fact Isobel would have something on them, she was obsessed with the supernatural, so I'm 100% sure she'd have something on them somewhere. "Isobel's research from when you guys were at Duke together" Elena added.

"You said that she spent years researching this town" Stefan added trying to get him to help, but if he didn't I would just kill him again and again until he agrees, he does have a nifty 'bring you back to life' ring.

"Isobel's research here... Mystic Falls was rooted in folklore and legend. At the time I thought most of it was fiction" I chuckled. "Like that amazing vampire story?"

"Aside from vampires, what else?" Elena asked him, sending me a look. "Lycanthrope" I shared a look with Damon and Stefan before looking at Alaric. "Wait, Lycanthrope, as in werewolves?" Elena asked.

"No way, impossible, way too Lon Chaney" I spoke up shaking my head not believing him. "Is it?" Stefan asked making me look at him. "I've been on this planet 160 some odd years and I've never come across one" Damon spoke up. "If werewolves exist, where the hell are they?" I asked looking at them all before going back to my bloodbag.