*02; Meeting Elena

[Edited]

Lilly

After the whole sibling reunion, which ended with Stef sending himself and Damon flying through the window after we started tormenting him about what it would be like to drink Elena's blood, I went back to the house I've been staying at to sleep the night away.

Waking up this morning I decided to pack up all my belongings up before putting them into my car so I can move into the boarding house. Thankfully I travel light so it all fit in my Audi r8.

Once my car was packed up I compelled the home owners to forget everything they knew about me and that vampires even existed, before I rushed out to my car and sped off to the boarding house.

I knew it was a bad idea moving in to the boarding house, but that was made even more clearer as I walked through the door. "Lilly"

"What can I do for you, young descendant of mine?" I questioned looking over at Zach with a smirk firmly planted on my lips.

"I don't want any trouble while you're in town. This town still has its memories, some families still know the stories"

I blinked a couple of times before I burst out laughing. He actually thought he had the right to tell me what to do.

"Remember Zach, you're human. I'm not. The outcome of you not shutting your mouth is obvious. I could easily kill you" I glared at him. Who did he think he was? If I wanted to go out and feed, then I'll go out and bloody well feed.

"I'm full of vervain" He spoke strongly thinking that would stop me from killing him. "Vervain, really? Remember Zach, there's plenty more ways for you to die"

Seeing the fear in his eyes I rolled my own. "Calm down. I'm here strictly on business. I don't particularly like this town"

"What business?" He questioned making me chuckle to myself. "That's for me to know and for you to never find out" He glared at me making me once again chuckle.

I like this guy, he's funny.

"Look, I don't know why you or Damon are back, but you don't belong here. There's people in this town that still know about vampires"

I glared at him when he said I didn't belong here. If I don't belong here, then where the hell do I belong? This is my home town, it doesn't hold a lot of happy memories, but it's still the small town I was brought up in.

"This is my home, Zach. You'll do well to remember that"

I left him stood in front of the door while I went up to my room noticing it needed to be re-decorated. The room looked horrible, along with my bathroom and closet.

Leaving my belongings in the room I went back out to compel myself some work men to start on my room. It took a while since I needed to draw up a blueprint of how I wanted it, but once it was all done I had them start on it straight away before leaving to go shopping.

I needed some quality me time and I needed more clothes since I left most of my stuff back at my home in New York.

I love New York, it's full of humans which meant there was plenty of them for me to choose from, it's why I went there for a bit after living in Britain before I came back to Mystic Falls, and what a huge mistake it was turning out to be.

After getting my nails done and shopped my heart out I made my way back to the boarding house, only to be welcomed to Damon and Elena stood in the Parlour.

I kicked the door closed behind me since my hands were full, they both snapped their heads towards me. I looked Elena up and down smirking to myself, god she looks so much like Katherine.