56; It's Not Possible

LILLY

I woke up this morning feeling like it was going to be a good day. The sun was shining and I was in a good mood for a change.

Lifting my head off of Nik's chest, pulling the sheet up to cover my naked body, I looked down at my husband. The man I love with everything I have.

Pecking his lips, I slowly slid out of the bed so I didn't wake him, before I made my way into the en' suite, to get a shower.

As I freshened myself up, I thought about everything that's happened these past couple of days since the ball.

Me and Phoebe have come a long way these past couple of days. We're both a lot more comfortable around eachother. I can be myself and so can she, but it's surprising how much she's like me. It's also scary.

Nik, Elijah, Kol, Finn, Bekah and Henrik have done nothing but shower her in love, and I can tell she loves them all. Especially Nik, they just seemed to get on really well.

I really shouldn't be too surprised, since he's claimed her as his daughter. That's what shocked me.

Niklaus Mikaelson is not someone who likes weaknesses like family. But since we've all being back together, I've noticed he's a lot happier than what he was when I first met him, and from how he was when he came storming into town.

He can relax around his family.

He's still the big bad hybrid though. We found that out when Henrik and Kol was annoying him, asking him if they can turn one of the many spare rooms in the mansion into a games room.

Nik obviously said no, but they didn't leave it at that. They was always in his face, I mean we couldn't even share a moment together since they both came storming into the room.

Even our bedroom.

Me and Nik had just gone up to our room for the night, leaving a trail of clothes leading from the top of the stairs towards our bedroom, so they knew what we were doing, I mean I'm sure they could hear us. But they still walked in, while we were both naked.

As you can guess it was one of the most embarrassing things to ever happen to me. Luckily the bed faces the door, so they only saw my back, but Nik wasn't bothered. They still saw me naked.

I didn't even have time to realize what was going on until I was suddenly laid on the bed, with the sheet covering me up to my chin, and Nik had both Henrik and Kol pinned against the wall.

He wasn't happy, I mean I couldn't even get him to let them go. It took all of us to get him off of them.

After that event I thought they would just forget about the games room but they didn't. They decided to come to me.

All it took was for Henrik to pull out his puppy eyes and his story of how he always wanted to have a games room when he was on the other side, watching us.

I caved in straight away telling him to knock himself out, but it had to be a room at the other end of the mansion.

Nik wasn't happy that I agreed at first, until I told him how they decided to guilt me into it. But now it's not too bad since we never see them, since they're both always down in that stupid games room.

We still hear them bickering between themselves about who cheated or who won, but I just block them out, or put a privacy spell on the room so we can't hear them.

Coming out of my thoughts I realized that I was all cleaned up, and I was just stood in the shower staring blankly at the wall.

I stepped out wrapping a towel around me before I made my way into the closet to pick out my outfit for the day.