*22; Secret Weapon

[Edited]

Lilly

"Lilly, wake up, we got a situation" Stefan knocked on my door just as I was walking out of the shower. "I'm awake, if you open your ears you would've known that" I grumbled walking into my closet to pick out an outfit for the day.

 "I'm awake, if you open your ears you would've known that" I grumbled walking into my closet to pick out an outfit for the day

Once I was ready I walked out of my room bumping into Damon and Stefan as I did. "So what happened?" I asked as we walked towards the stairs. "Isobel turned up at the Gilberts home last night" Stefan explained making me chuckle knowing for a fact that, that didn't go down too well with Jenna. "Wait, what?" Damon stared at our little brother.

"Isobel just showed up at their doorstep" Stef explained as we walked downstairs. "What she doing here?" Damon asked confused. "I don't know, I'm gonna go find out"

"I don't think that you should tell her that I'm here" Katherine spoke as we stepped off the last step. "What? Why?" Stef asked confused. "It's better if she and John not know that I stayed in town after I got out of the tomb" Katherine spoke looking at the 3 of us, I snorted crossing my arms across my chest. "You're the one in cahoots with them, you made a deal with John that almost got Damon killed" I snapped glaring at her.

I guess she thought I'd forget the fact that she gave the dagger to John to give us so she could kill Damon off, they forgot to leave the tiny detail out that if a vampire used the silver dagger they would die, the bitch is lucky that I'm still letting her live under the roof after she pulled a fast one on us, planning to get Damon to kill Elijah so the compulsion could wear off and she would be free from the tomb and Elijah's compulsion.

"I did what I had to do to get out of the tomb, now I'm reconsidering my alliance" Katherine shrugged bringing me out of my thoughts. "What do you know?" Stefan spoke staring her down hoping she'd spill all her secrets but I knew it wouldn't work. "I know that I want Klaus dead, which puts me squarely on team you, besides if you 3 ever need me to swap places with Elena again, the less people know that I'm here the better. Think about it, Stefan, come on, be smart" She smiled at him while I rolled my eyes.

"Tell you what, why don't you take your skanky arse out of my house" I snapped glaring at her before looking over at Stefan. "You go find out what the hell Isobel is doing back in town when I made it perfectly clear the last time that she was to stay away" I looked over at Damon. "And you call Ric, let him know that his not so dead wide just showed up on his girlfriends doorstep" They all looked at me raising their eyebrows. "And what will you be doing?" Damon asked raising his eyebrows. "Shopping" I smirked at them before walking out towards my car ready to go spend some quality me time to get some new clothes and maybe a new car.

As I shopped I thought about everything that has happened since me and Damon was tortured by Jules, apparently Jules's toy boy and Tyler went to the lake house where Elena and Stef was staying to try and take Elena so they could break the curse, but in the end Stef killed the boy toy and told Tyler that in order for them to break the curse Elena had to die which soon stopped him, but he ended up leaving town which was good for us since that meant no more wolves running around on a full moon.