60; Shopping

LILLY

I won't be too long. My arse. I've being sat in this hotel room for Four hours. Four bloody hours!

I've completed the whole design of the house, for god sake and he's still not bloody back!

What the hell is he doing?!

I was just about to grab my phone, when it started ringing. I didn't even check the ID before answering it. "Hello?"

"Sorry, love" I heard Nik apologise down the phone. "Where the hell are you? I finished the blueprints ages ago"

"I won't be long, I got carried away" Nik told me, making me raise my eyebrows. "Got carried away doing what?" I asked confused.

"A surprise. Now I won't be long. I love you" Nik spoke, making me smile. "I love you too" I told him before putting the phone down.

I flopped back down onto the bed, smiling as I rubbed my hand over my little bump. I still couldn't believe that I was pregnant.

Our little miracle.

I grabbed my phone, calling Phoebe to check in. "Hi mum" I smiled, still not believing that I had my daughter back. "Hi, sweetheart. I'm just checking in"

"Well, um..." She trailed off, obviously not wanting to tell me what's going off. "What's going off sweetheart?" I asked sitting up, worried about what was going off back in Mystic Falls.

"DamonAndStefanKnowThatYourPregnant" She blurted out, so fast that I could barely hear her, but I did.

"How?" I asked running my hand through my hair. "We were all out at the grill, and it came up in conversation, and they over-heard" She explained, making me nod my head, even though she couldn't see me.

"Did they say anything" I asked her, wanting to know how they'd react. "I don't think they believed us" She told me, making me sigh in relief.

I know that when they find out it's true, that they would cause us nothing but trouble.

"Anything else?" I asked her. "Nope, not really. It's been quiet. How's your romantic trip away?" Phoebe asked making me roll my eyes.

"I wouldn't call it romantic. Nik took me to this patch of land, told me we were going to have a home here, and then brought me to a hotel. Then this morning he buggered off, and he's being out since" I told her, making her giggle.

"We all knew he'd get carried away" She mumbled making my eyebrows shoot up. "Wait. You know what he's up to, don't you? Spill" I told her making her laugh.

"I can't, I promised dad. You'll love it though" She told me making me smile. Ever since the night we found out I was pregnant she's stuck to calling Nik, dad, and I never got tired of hearing it, and I don't think he has either, if the smile that appears on his face every time he hears her.

It's nice to know that she loves Nik like a father.

Before I could say anything the door opened revealing Nik. "Alright, sweetie. Well, Nik's back, so I'm gonna get going. Behave, and I love you" I told her, staring at Nik who stood at the bottom of the bed.

"Alright, mum. I love you too. Tell dad I love him" I could hear her smile down the phone. "I love you too, princess" Nik called, obviously hearing her.

"Have fun" Phoebe called, before she put the phone down.

I dropped the phone onto the bed, looking over at Nik. "Where the hell have you been? I've finished the blueprints" I told him, making him nod, with a smile on his face.