52; Girls Day Out

LILLY

I groaned as I heard someone shouting from downstairs, waking me up. "Don't Kol. Please" I heard Phoebe beg. "Don't you want your mother to know that you have a boyfriend?" Kol teased her.

I sighed. "They've been at it all morning, love" Nik chuckled. "I guess that means it's time to get up" I mumbled as I curled up against him.

"Come on. We'll share a shower" Nik whispered as he ran his hand up my side. "Carry me, please. I'm too tired to walk" I grumbled.

I didn't sleep much last night, as I couldn't get over that Nik wanted Phoebe to have his family name.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt water dripping down my naked body. "You're away with the fairies love" Nik chuckled, making me look at him.

"Sorry. I'm just really tired" I yawned before putting my head under the water to wake myself up. Nik grabbed the soap before he started scrubbing it onto my skin.

I've missed sharing a shower with my husband, it's nice and relaxing when he washes me, especially when he washes my hair.

Once we were both washed we made our way into the closet to get changed. Since it was a nice day today I decided to wear a black romper, pairing it with a pair of nude Christian Louboutin high heels.

I put a bit of makeup on and curled my hair before grabbing my phone and making my way downstairs where Kol and Phoebe was still arguing.

"I'd love to meet him" Kol smirked at her as I walked into the living room. "Love to meet who?" I asked making them both snap their heads towards me.

"Just a friend of mine" Phoebe smiled at me, and Kol had a smirk on his face. "Oh. I'd say you're more than friends" Kol chuckled.

"Excuse me?" Nik asked walking into the room with two glasses of blood. He didn't look too happy with the new information. Oh here we go.

If she wants a boyfriend or whatever he is, she can.

"He's just a friend" Phoebe told him. "Very well. I'd like to meet this friend of yours" Nik told her, as he passed me one of the glasses. "So would I. You should invite him to the ball we're throwing on Friday" Elijah spoke joining us.

"Oh leave the poor girl alone. Even if he is her boyfriend it has nothing to do with any of you" Bekah defended Phoebe. Girl power!

The boys ignored her, and looked over at me, thinking I would side with them. "If she wants a boyfriend then she can. And if he does come to this ball, then you will leave him alone" I told them, making Phoebe and Bekah look over at me smiling, but the boys crossed their arms over their chests, raising their eyebrows.

Even Finn was siding with them.

"We only want a little chat with him, love. No need to worry" Nik smirked at me and I knew what that smirk meant. He was gonna have more than a friendly chat with Phoebe's friend.