*33; Rekindle

[Edited]

Lilly

You would think that remembering your life would be a good thing, it is, unless you have some memories that you wish you never remembered, just like I do.

I remember everything, all the good and the bad. I remember how I met the Mikaelson's in 1866, I became friends with Elijah, Bekah and Kol, me and Nik had a complicated relationship for a while.

**Flashback**

I was sat in a speakeasy in Georgia, the same seat I had been sat in for the last couple of hours, when someone came and sat next to me stealing the little umbrella out of my drink.

I could tell straight away that it was a vampire without even looking at him, and I could feel the cockiness rolling off him. "I wouldn't do that if I was you" I spoke not even looking at him, I wasn't going to give him the time of day.

"Why not love?" He had this beautiful accent that made me retract my statement of not giving him the time of day, that's one thing that gets me weak a good old British accent.

I turned my head towards him and I had to admit he was definitely a good looking man with his Blonde hair, his dimples, his perfect chiselled cheeks, all in all he looked like a god.

"Well I'm not just a pretty face" I smirked and he smirked right back at me. "Now, now love, no need to get all angry with me" He chuckled as he dropped the umbrella back in my drink.

Not wanting to deal with his cockiness I turned back in my seat hoping he would just leave me alone, I might love a British accent but I can't be dealing with his cockiness right now. "The names Niklaus Mikaelson, but you pretty lady can call me Nik"

I flicked my eyes over to him noticing he was holding his hand out. "Lilly Marie Salvatore, and flattery will get you nowhere Mr Mikaelson" I chuckled as I placed my hand in his expecting him to shake it, but instead he brought my hand up to his lips placing a kiss on it before letting it go. A gentleman and British, now I'm more interested, a lot more than I liked to admit.

"Salvatore? Now why does that name seem familiar?" He mussed making me shrug. "Well I've never met you" I stated as I brought my drink upto my lips. "I never said I met you. I've heard of you, the Salvatore witch, am I correct?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"I was" I admitted dryly, remembering my time with magic was something I tried to forget, I wasn't getting it back. "A powerful witch like yourself and you never thought to protect yourself?" He asked intrigued.

"We all know that it's against nature that vampires exist, do you really think they'd let me keep my magic?" I asked raising my eyebrows, my lips twitching. "Well you witches can be crafty little things" He chuckled bringing his own glass upto his own lips.

"Yeah, well I didn't exactly plan on my own father killing me" I mumbled hoping he didn't hear me but I should've known he would. "Mmmm" He hummed staring at me with interest.

"Care to dance love?" He questioned holding his hand out towards me a smirk appearing on his lips.

**End of Flashback**

That's exactly what we did all night, we danced, we drank, we laughed and we caused havoc before spending a wild night in bed together. That's when I met Kol, Elijah and Bekah while I was doing the walk of shame with a ripped dress from the night before.

**Flashback**

"It looks like Nik had a lady over brother, sister" I heard someone speak behind me just as I was about to open the door to Nik's home so I could leave. I quickly turned around to see 2 men and a woman stood behind me, I stared at them not knowing what the hell I was supposed to do, Nik never mention anything about others been here and I never heard or saw them, but I had been preoccupied last night and early hours in the morning.