*35; Tomato, Tomahto

[Edited]

Lilly

Looking around the room I let out a sigh of content, I was the happiest I've ever been, I had my husband back, my memories and my magic, I just wish I never forgot about it all in the first place, if I wouldn't have forgotten I would've been happy I would've never lost Nik, and I would've had my magic back by now.

**Flashback**

I was walking down a street with Nik on our way to go for a midnight snack when I noticed a woman sat with a grimoire, I would've thought she was one of those fake witches but she had an aura to her that only witches posses.

Looking closer at the grimoire I recognised it straight away, it was one of mine. "What's wrong love?" Nik asked as I stopped in my tracks staring at the witch, ignoring him I walked over to the witch who had her nose stuck in my grimoire.

"Excuse me, I'm curious, where did you find that grimoire?" I asked trying to hide my anger, she snapped her head up towards me. "It was my grandmothers, she left it for me" She told me sounding confused. "And what might your grandmothers name be?" I asked raising my eyebrows as Nik slowly walked over to us.

"Gabriel, Gabriel Montgomery" She smiled at me making me glare. "I take it your grandmother is no longer with us" I stated getting a shake of the head from her. "She passed away not too long ago" She mumbled sadly. "Well that's a shame, I have some unfinished business with your grandmother" I told her making her look at me confused and with a little fear. "I'm sorry, who are you?"

"Lilly Marie Mikaelson" I stated making her jaw drop knowing I'm basically royalty around here. "But I was born a Salvatore" I added hoping she would catch on that that was my grimoire, but if anything she just looked confused.

I sighed shrugging my shoulders. "Never mind, it looks like you will have to pay for your grandmothers doings" I spoke sweetly before looking around to make sure there was no humans around to witness what I was about to do, satisfied that nobody was around I let my face vamp biting into her neck.

I removed my mouth wiping the corner of my mouth while she cries, I gripped her chin as I let my face go back to normal. "The grimoire doesn't belong to you love, it never did" I whispered before snapping her neck.

I grabbed my grimoire out of her dead hands flicking through the pages. "What's so special about this one grimoire love?" Nik asked as he walked over to me. "It's one of mine" I told him as I flicked through the pages remembering all the spell I had done, but when I came to the last page my eyebrows furrowed as I spotted Emily Bennetts writing on the back page.

Reading over what she had wrote I didn't stop the smile that broke its way onto my face. "Emily Bennett, you are amazing" I mumbled shaking my head, it's only her who would do something like this.

"You can get it back" Nik stated as he read over my shoulder. "Yep, and I only need the Salvatore stone" I smiled up at him.

**End of Flashback**

I shook my head getting rid of my thoughts so I could concentrate on the spell, I grabbed several candles out of the box before placing them in a circle on the floor making sure it was wide enough for me to sit in the middle.

As I was about to sit down to start the spell Nik walked in making me look over at him. "What's up?" I asked noticing that he was looking down at the candles before looking back up at me. "I've had something that belongs to you... I could never get rid of them, and now I think you should have them back" He gave me a wink as he grabbed my left hand sliding my wedding and engagement ring onto my ring finger.