*19; Vamp-Napped

[Edited]

Lilly

"Come on Lilly, wake up, please don't be dead" I chuckled as I heard Elena's panicked voiced. "Sorry to be the bearer of bad news darling, but I'm already dead" I laughed as I opened my eyes slowly sitting up looking around my surroundings to see if there was anything that told me where I was or who took us, but all I could see was that we were at an abandoned house.

How nice of them? they vamp-napped me and brought me to this dump hole, talk about manners.

I went to move but I realize that my hand and feet were tied up with vervain ropes, so whoever took us either knows about vampires or they're vampires themselves, either one I wasn't bothered, but when I get out of this I wasn't afraid to kill them.

"Fancy undoing these?" I asked Elena waving my hands in the air but before she could even move to take the ropes off a woman walked in. "Don't even think about it" Hearing another voice in the room Elena stood up leaving the ropes to look at her. "Who are you? What do you want with us?" Elena cried as a man came walking in making his way over to me, running his thumb over my cheek.

I've always hated men touching me, for as long as I can remember from my vampire life, I've never let a man touch me, it just didn't feel right. If my hands weren't tied together I would have ripped his heart out like I do to any man that touches me. "I suggest you take your hands off me" I gritted out.

"Feisty, I can see why you were on the list" My eyebrows shot up to my hairline. "List? Stop talking in riddles made and just tell me what you want because so help me go, I.will.kill.you!" Instead of saying anything he laughed as he walked over to his female friend.

I looked over them both noticing they both seemed familiar but I don't know where from, but they're definitely vampires that was for sure. "What do you want with us?" Elena asked with fear in her voice. The male vamp rushed over to her, face vamped out ready to take a bite out of Elena but even though my feet were tied together I sent them into his face when he was close enough, sending him flying across the room. "I wouldn't try that again mate" I smirked at him. "Trevor control yourself!"

I smirked finally getting a name. "Well, we know his name, what about yours?" I asked the female vamp, but Elena spoke up before she could answer me. "Where are we? Can we leave?" She cried making me roll my eyes, yeah sure, they 'kidnapped' us but they're still just gonna let us walk out of here, note the sarcasm.

"No can do I'm afraid" The female vamp spoke rolling her eyes at the humans idiotic questions. "Well can you at least tell us why we're here to begin with? Better yet, why do I have these ropes around me? They're kind of irritating"

"Well, at first we only wanted Elena, but there you were and you're much more worthy, they all thought you were dead" The female vamp spoke as she walked further into the room. "Who thought I was dead? And why am I so worthy? Im just a 169 year old vampire, there's nothing special about me"

"Please just let us go, please, we didn't do anything to you" Elena cried making me roll my eyes as her annoying, nagging, whinging voice. "Elena, shut it or you're gonna get yourself slapped" I snapped sending her a glare, I was fed up of her always playing the victim, plus I couldn't exactly leave her unprotected, I was sort of on the mend with my brothers and I don't think it'd go down too well if they found out I let her get killed.

Like I thought would happen the woman rushed over to Elena and slapped her around her face knocking her unconscious. "Well that's one way to shut her up" I chuckled just as the woman looked over at me with a smile on her face. "Lilly Marie Salvatore" I stared at her looking her over to see if I could figure out how they seemed familiar but nothing jumped out at me. "Well you know my name, any chance you want to share yours?"