64; Lilly Marie Mikaelson

LILLY

The family ended up leaving me alone with Nik and Phoebe, as I laid on the bed staring at the celling.

What am I supposed to do now? Do I pretend that everything is the same? Pretend that I'm still a born Salvatore?

It's not fair not to tell Damon and Stefan, but then again it might break that little bond we have between us. No matter what they've done I always thought they were my brothers, and I loved them no matter what, but now...

I quickly sat up, making Nik and Phoebe look at me confused. "What?" Nik asked worried.

"I'm going out" I mumbled before rushing out of the bedroom and making my way out of the house.

For the first time in my life I didn't care what I looked like. My life has just done a whole one sixty turn.

It was only a couple of weeks ago we were all happy finding out that I was pregnant. And now I'm miserable, confused and angry.

How did things get so messed up?

I should be at home with my husband, daughter and brothers and sister, not walking around Mystic Falls not knowing what to do with myself.

"Lilly?" I heard my name been called, making me look in front of me.

I was shocked to see where I ended up. I was stood in front of the Salvatore boarding house.

"Hi" I mumbled as I stared at the house. I'd say my family home, but it isn't.

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked walking towards me. "Yep" I smiled at him, but he shook his head.

"No it's not" He whispered as he stood in front of me. "Why does everything change so fast?" I asked as I stared looked at the house behind Stefan.

"What's changed, Lilly?" Stefan asked concerned. "Everything" I spoke numbly, as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Lilly?" Stefan whispered panicked as I dropped to the floor into sobs, making him fall with me.

"DAMON!" Stefan shouted as I sat there in front of the Salvatore home sobbing my heart out.

"What now Ste-" Damon cut himself off before he rushed over to me, pealing me away from Stefan.

"What the hell did you do to her Stefan?" Damon growled, but I couldn't do anything to stop him, I was a complete mess.

"Nothing" He snapped back, as I clung onto Damon.

"Lilly" He whispered as he pulled me away a little so he could look at me. "Lilly. What's happened? What's wrong?" He asked confused, just as I heard a voice I never want to hear again. "She knows the truth"

"Mother" Damon and Stefan whispered shocked, but I couldn't even look at her.

"What's wrong with her? What did you do to my sister?" Damon snapped glaring at his mother.

"She's not your sister, Damon" Lillian snapped, making Damon and Stefan gasp. "Your lying" They both snapped.

I knew I should be the one telling them both, so I pulled away from Damon, and wiped my tears away and taking a deep breath.

"It's true. I'm not a Salvatore" I told them, making them both look at me in confusion. "Of course you are Lilly. We're practically the same person" Damon snapped glaring at Lillian, probably thinking that she had done something to me.

"I was left on the doorstep, Damon" I whispered looking between him and Stefan who was wide eyed.

"It's true" Stefan whispered making Damon stare at him in shock. "You're seriously going to believe this Stef?" Damon asked shocked.