*24; Hybrid

[Edited]

Lilly

3 hours, 3 god damn hours I've being sat here waiting for Elijah to wake up. I needed him awake before everyone in the house wakes up so I can get him out of the house to talk to him without everyone else hovering around. They're all panicking because they've finally realised that Klaus is real, they didn't really believe it until they saw it with their own eyes.

Apparently while I was unconscious Bonnie faked her death when she attacked Klaus so she is now our secret weapon once again. The thing that was bugging me was why didn't Klaus take me when he snapped my neck? And I knew that my best chance of getting the answers I needed was from the dead Original that I was currently waiting to wake up. I looked at the dagger in my hand twirling it, I read the Gilbert journals to make sure it was safe for me to remove them and thankfully it was, I wasn't going to kill myself.

I snapped my head towards Elijah who woke up gasping, I rushed over to him calming him down. "Elijah, It's me, It's Lilly" I whispered trying to calm him down. "Lilly Marie" He whispered with his eyes wide open. "I-I can't breathe" He gasped. Oh shit! "You haven't been invited in" I whispered before I helped him out of the house.

"What happened?" Elijah asked looking at me as he stood outside. "Shh" I placed my finger against my lips pointing upstairs to where Damon, Stefan and Elena was sleeping. "I'll tell you everything but not here, I need to know I can trust you" I told him quietly trying not to wake everyone else up in the house.

"Can I trust you?" He asked sadly and I knew a way for him to trust me, giving him a small smile I handed him the dagger. "I don't need this" I told him. "Come, let's go. Here, there's some clothes here for you as well" I smiled handing him a fresh suit and a bloodbag.

I drove to the grill before I said anything. "Klaus is here" Was the first thing I said to him. "He's here?" Elijah asked me. "He's took over Alaric's body" I chuckled, shaking my head, gotta admit the guy sure knows how to be dramatic.

"Of course he has, It's one of his favourite tricks" Elijah told me. "What else do I need to know? You seem to know him best" I said looking at him. "I assume the Martin witches are no longer with us?" Elijah asked me raising his eyebrows.

"Nope, Luka burnt to death and his father was killed by Katherine since he tried to take Elena to Klaus, you know how everyone is about protecting precious Elena" I grumbled the last part rolling my eyes.

"So Katherine was released from my compulsion?" He asked trying to get out of answering my question, I mean just tell me what I need to know and you can be on your merry way.

"Klaus took her, I just hope she's dead" I told him shrugging my shoulders having a drink. "I doubt that, It's not Klaus' style. Death would be too easy for her after what she did" Elijah mumbled. "Okay, you say you want to kill Klaus but you still made Katherine pay for betraying him. Why?" I asked intrigued.

"I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay, just like you do. There was a time... I'd have done anything for Klaus" Elijah answered, looking like he was remembering something.

He told me how Klaus is his brother and that there's a whole family of Originals, their father was a wealthy land owner in a village in Eastern Europe, and his mother bore 7 children.

"So if Klaus is your brother, why do you want him dead?" I asked confused. "As you know, nothing can kill an Original. Not sun, not fire, not even a werewolf bite. Only the wood from one tree, a tree my family made sure to burn" He started.

"That's where the white oak ash for the dagger comes from" I stated, as I pieced things together. "Yes. Witches' won't allow anything truly immortal to walk the earth, every creature needs to have a weakness in order to maintain balance" He told me like I didn't already know that.