*26; Road Trip

[Edited]

Lilly

We've been on the road for about an hour and half and I was already thinking about snapping my own neck, it's been full of Stefan brooding and Klaus refusing to let me go back to Mystic Falls, also warning me that if I ran he would find me, so I knew it was no use.

"What are you doing on this road trip anyway Mr Broody?" I asked looking behind me at Stefan when he let out another sigh. I don't see why he was so strung up on a girl, a human girl at that, she was gonna die one day since she never wanted to be a vampire.

"Your brother Damon had a nasty werewolf bite, so as payment for me curing him Stefan here decided to join us" Klaus answered when Stefan just carried on staring out of the window. I sat back in my seat letting out a breath as I heard Damon was basically dying, I didn't know what to think about that since I wasn't exactly on good terms with him but that didn't mean I wanted him to die.

"Tell me Lilly, what was you doing back in Mystic Falls?" Klaus asked bringing me out of my thoughts. "Terrorizing my brothers, the usual" I shrugged staring out the window watching as everything flew past us as we drove to god knows where.

"What about you Stefan? What drew you to Mystic Falls?" He asked looking through the rear-view mirror. "I found Elena" Stefan mumbled sulking. "Yeah... sorry about that mate. It's hard losing the one's you love" Klaus mumbled at the end I could just hear it.

I was tired of the depressing emotions, I let out a sigh shaking my head before looking over at Klaus. "Please tell me that you have some clothes for me" I spoke scrunching up my nose as I looked down at the scabby clothes I was currently wearing. "There's some for you in the back seat"

I turned around grabbing the pile of clothes which consisted of some grey jeans, an army green crop top, some black knee high boots, a black jacket and a new bracelet. "Uh, what's with the bracelet?" I asked confused as I sat back around in my seat with the pile of clothes on my lap. "I had a witch spell it for you" He shrugged. 

"Thanks" I mumbled before I changed into the clean clothes throwing the dirty ones in the back seat

"Thanks" I mumbled before I changed into the clean clothes throwing the dirty ones in the back seat. It was a struggle but I did it, I wasn't bothered if Klaus saw it's not like I didn't have a body and he's lived 1000 years so I'm 100% sure he's seen every part of a woman's body before, as for Stefan he knew not to look, I would castrate him if he did, plus that's just disgusting I'm his sister for crying out loud.

"Lilly!" Stefan gritted out making me snap my head towards him only to burst out laughing as I noticed the dirty clothes on his head.

"Stop with the whining, look at the fun side to it all" I smirked at him. "And what's the fun side of it all?" He asked sending me a glare. "It was a prefect shot" I chuckled as I turned back around in my seat.

This trip was sure going to be fun, note the sarcasm.

"So tell me love, what did I miss in Mystic Falls?" Klaus asked after a couple of minutes of silence. I sighed looking out of the window resting my chin on my knuckles. "I get I'm stuck with you but it doesn't mean we have to include the small talk"