47; Phoebe Anne Lockwood

LILLY

Nik, Bekah, Elijah, Kol and Finn looked over at Phoebe, who ran her eyes over Damon and the gang before making her way over to them, and I decided to listen into the conversation.

"Doppelgänger, vampires, hybrid and a witch. Can any of you tell me where I can find someone called Lilly Marie?" Phoebe asked as she sat down at their table.

"Uh, who the hell are you?" Caroline snapped, making me grip onto Nik's hand, to stop myself from ripping the blondies heart out.

That's not the way I want my daughter to meet me properly.

"Don't you think you should go over?" Finn asked confused, but I shook my head. "I wanna see how she handles it" I mumbled, not taking my eyes off of Phoebe.

"Phoebe. Pleasure... Now tell me where I can find Lilly Marie Salvatore" Phoebe demanded.

"What do you want with Lilly Marie?" Damon asked her. "What I want with her doesn't concern you, buttercup" Phoebe gritted out.

I smiled, yep she's definitely my daughter. "She's got your smart mouth" Nik chuckled pouring us all another drink.

"I think it does concern me sweet 'pea. Lilly Maries' my sister" Damon chuckled.

"Let me guess. Damon" Phoebe guessed smirking at him, before growing serious. "Tell me where Lilly is"

Damon snorted. "What makes you think I'd tell you anything? I could easily rip your heart out and no one would care"

I didn't stop myself this time. I rushed over to them standing behind Phoebe, who was still sat down with her back towards me.

I could feel all the Mikaelson's eyes on me, but I ignored them. Instead I pulled my attention towards Damon.

"Do that, and I'll have no problem in ripping your heart out, along with your little Scooby gang" I spoke deadly.

Elena, Bonnie, Stefan, Caroline, Damon and Phoebe snapped their heads towards me. Everyone apart from Phoebe looked confused. While Phoebe looked at me shocked, not blinking.

Damon stood up trying to look intimidating. "Why don't you go back to your family, Lilly?" He sneered. I smirked at him before placing my hand on Phoebe's shoulder. "She is my family Damon" I stated proudly.

Stefan gasped looking between me and Phoebe. "She's Lilly's daughter" He told Damon, still flicking his eyes between us both.

"Good for you, Stefan. I guess you're not as dumb as I thought" I smirked looking back at Damon, taking a step towards him. "Threaten my daughter again Damon and I will personally kill you myself" I threatened before turning to look at Phoebe.

I ran my eyes over her, and what caught my eye was the necklace I told mother to give Mr and Mrs Lapson for Phoebe.