*21; Vamps vs Wolves

[Edited]

Lilly

For the past couple of days I've been dragged around trying to save Elena's life with dumb and dumber also known as my idiotic, loved up fools of brothers, but my guess was that they're only doing that to make sure I don't go all emotionless vampire on the town.

First they dragged me to the tomb which was Katherines new home, they wanted the moonstone but of course she wouldn't hand it over unless we got Bonnie to lift the barrier so she could get out. So after getting nowhere with Katherine I was then dragged to Elena's so they could tell her what happened, and also tell her that Slater, Roses friend, told them that there was a way to destroy the spell by releasing it from the moonstone and I didn't really believe in that, a spell can only be broken by either fulfilling its purpose or the witch who casted the spell had to release it.

Elena obviously didn't want them to go through with it because she didn't want to risk Klaus's wrath, but I was with her to not release the spell because if Elena died in the sacrifice I'd be a happy vampire. Bonnie has agreed to help however she could starting with finding out a way to lift the tomb spell long enough for either Stefan or Damon to go in and out with the moonstone, but of course that plan went to hell which I thought was quite funny.

Jeremy decided to be the hero for the day and went in to get the moonstone himself but of course Katherine decided to hold him hostage, but Stef being Stef went in and pushed Jeremy out of the tomb, meaning he was stuck in there with the wicked bitch.

While all that was going off Damon dragged me to Richmond to Slaters house where Elena was with Rose trying to hand herself over to Klaus, so we had to be the rescuers, but unfortunately 3 of Klaus's goons showed up trying to take her and myself since the bitch decided to rat me out as well, but there was also a surprise guest also known as Elijah who ripped the 3 goons hearts out before leaving.

To stop Elena from trying to hand herself and the moonstone over to Klaus Bonnie's trapped her inside the Gilbert home, Stefan wasn't too happy when I told him that little detail but I wasn't bothered, if it helped save my life I'd make sure little human Elena was locked in her house for as long as it took for her to realise that handing her over to Klaus was a bad idea.

To add to our problems Liz Forbes as ruled Mason Lockwood missing thanks to a girl from Florida who turned up on the Lockwood's doorstep looking for him, so now everyone's in a tizzy wondering where the dead wolf could be, so of course I was once again dragged off by Damon to the Grill where we met the girl, Jules, who so happened to be a werewolf after a little testing with wolfsbane, unfortunately she marked Damon and since it was a full moon the odds wasn't really in his favour.

When Jules smashed her way through the boarding house as a wolf she went to attack Damon but Rose intercepted and got bit herself before Damon shoved a sword into the wolf making it make a quick leave. At first the bite healed itself making us believe the stories was fake but I wasn't too sure, but by the end of the night it became clear that it hadn't healed, it got better before it got worse.

I was then dragged to the grille with Damon so he could get a cure from the wolf herself but there isn't one apart from driving a stake through the heart to end all the illusions and everything. In the end Damon ended up shoving a stake through her heart after she attacked Elena and then killed a teenager, she was unstable, but a plus came out of it, Damon used her to help cover up all my kills I've done lately, so it was all good for me.

Stefan was let out of the tomb thanks to Elijah witches, in return Elena had to live her life and stop trying to hand herself over to Klaus and he would protect her loved ones, as for Katherine he compelled her to stay in the tomb so Klaus could get her when he came to town, I was grateful that I've been building up my tolerance up to the poison, he wouldn't be able to compel me to do anything.