*07; 162 Candles

[Edited]

Lilly

Not much had happened over the past couple of days, it's just been full of a newbie vampire and finding the necklace, which thankfully I found.

I don't know why I didn't think about it when Damon was down in the cell, but it finally hit me the other day, Caroline. She was with Damon that night and since Damon didn't have it on him that left Caroline.

Thankfully I didn't have to do anything since when I found Caroline at the high school she was handing the necklace over to Bonnie, the witch that I needed to make sure got the necklace.

I couldn't risk rising suspicion, not since it was made clear that the council is now hunting us. The device I found the night Vicki became a vampire, on Logan Fell is a compass that I saw back in 1864, it helped the person holding the compass to detect vampires, which is how Logan managed to find Stefan.

Vicki, she made a bitch of a vampire, I didn't particularly like her, she caused too much trouble for us to deal with while we had the council hunting us.

She ended up leaving the boarding house to go meet up with Jeremy at the High school's Halloween party, who she later tried to kill but Elena got in the way and got bit herself before Stef swooped in and staked Vicki, all in front of Jeremy.

Of course me and Damon had to clean up the mess, well Damon more than me, all I really did was spare Elena a few more days of walking on this earth. The bitch thought it was a good idea to slap me around the face blaming all of it on me and Damon.

Damon ended up burying the body and then compelled Jeremy to forget everything he saw and to think that Vicki had left town and she wasn't coming back.

It also turns out that Zach was part of the council and provided them with vervain, and Damon conveniently let it drop that he knew about vampires and since Zach was 'out of town' they could speak to Damon about it, and because they know vampires are back in town they want more vervain for the councils kids, families and the rest of the founding families.

I swear, this god damn council has ruined my life since the day I was born.

"You didn't even know Katherine" I raised my eyebrows wondering who Stefan was talking to, until a voice I knew all too well spoke up. "Cause' if I did I'd kick her ass, little bitch"

You've got be bleeding kidding me! I should have known she'd be here, it is Stefans birthday after all, and what type of best friend would she be if she didn't visit him on his 162nd birthday?

Knowing that my day in bed with alcohol wasn't going to happen I climbed out of bed making my way into my bathroom so I could get freshened up before getting changed into some light washed jeans, a burgundy long sleeved crop top, a sleeveless denim jacket and some Giuseppe Zanotti heeled ankle boots.