*23; Klaus

[Edited]

Lilly

I shot up gasping for breath as I felt like the air was being sucked out of me, like I was being suffocated. No!

I pushed the covers off me as I stumbled my way down the stairs and outside as I held myself up on the wall. Stumbling out of the house Damon and Stefan snapped their heads towards me. "Shit! Lilly!" They both rushed over to me helping me outside, which thankfully allowed me to breathe again.

I snapped my head towards them both sending them a glare. "You cock sucking monkeys! You forgot to wake me before Elena signed the deed, are you seriously that focused on Elena you forgot about me?!" I snapped making them both look at me sheepishly. "Sorry" They mumbled as I sat on the stone wall outside.

"Do you think Bonnie can take Klaus?" I asked staring off into the distance, I had a feeling that she couldn't and some part of me was a bit depressed about the whole Klaus dying situation. "She said she can channel enough witches power, Elijah thought that could work, he's an original, so..." Stef trailed off as I sighed.

Should I tell them what I know or just wait for them to find out on their own?

"We just need to find him" Damon mumbled making me snort. "It's a bit late for that, he's coming to town Damon and there's nothing we can do to stop him, he knows we're here, so my guess is that he's either already in town, waiting, and now his little minions have done his dirty work he's gonna show up"

"Can't Bonnie do a locating spell?" Stefan suggested, looking at me. "Nope, a normal witch has to either have a possession of the target or the blood of the target or one of their relatives" I answered turning to look at him. "Why don't you just teach her one of yours" Stefan suggested, earning a roll of the eyes from me. "For one, I'm not a witch anymore and two, I would never give out my spells" I told him rolling my eyes before sending him a glare.

"Do you think Katherine's dead?" Damon asked changing the subject knowing I wasn't going to change my mind. No matter of the danger I would never share my witch craft with anyone. Especially a Bennett witch. I made that mistake once, and I'm not doing it again. I always get out of situations like these by myself and that's exactly what I was going to do now.

"Probably" Stef shrugged. "Who cares? The bitch deserves it" I mumbled, just as Elena opened the door for the lawyer to leave.

"Thank you Mr Henry" Elena smiled at him before he left. Once he drove off I tried to get into the house but I was stopped at the threshold. "I'm sorry, I completely forgot. Stefan, would you like to come inside my house?" Elena asked smiling at him.

Her house?! Her house?! The dopplebitch wants to watch what she says because she wouldn't have to worry about Klaus anymore. I'd kill her myself.

"I would love to" Stefan smirked at me and Damon as he stepped into the house. "Listen, Elena and listen well, when I make a threat I stick to it" I warned her making her visibly gulp making me smirk. She's scared of me. Fantastic. "Lilly, please come in" She spoke with fear in her voice.

"See that wasn't so hard now was it darling?" I smirked at her as I stepped into the house. "What are we, 12?" Damon asked when she didn't invite him in. "One of us is, If I let you in do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" Elena asked crossing her arms over her chest while Stef stood looking between them both in amusement.

"No" Damon refused. "Seriously, Damon. My way, you promised. I call the shots, no lies, secret agendas, remember?" She asked. "Yes, Elena. Sure" Damon sighed agreeing. "Then please, come in" She smiled at him.