*09; The Tomb

[Edited]

Lilly

"Rise and shine" I groaned as I opened my eyes looking down at Damon who was sat at the bottom of my bed. "What the hell Damon" I groaned rolling my eyes. "Yeah, he did it to us too" I looked over to see Elena and Stefan sat on the little seat I had in the corner.

"Ugh. What the hell?" I groaned flopping my head back down on my pillow. "There's some very important business to discuss" I looked over at Damon raising my eyebrows. "And you woke me because?"

"Well we have lots to do, now that we're all friends and working towards a common goal" I glared at him. "No I never agreed to help you, Stefan did" I reminded him sending him a glare.

He found out that there was another way to open the tomb thanks to Logan Fell who came back from the dead as a vampire, but unfortunately for Damon I killed Logan before he could tell him how to open the tomb.

Of course Damon went to see a witch called Bree who told him that there was a reversal spell in Emily's grimoire, nobody knew where the grimoire was until a vampire who knew Katherine came to town taunting Elena, and as Stefan tortured him with a stake he blurted out that the location of the grimoire was in Johnathan Gilberts journal.

Stefan killed him since he had been invited into Elena's home after posing as a pizza delivery guy, and here we are now.

"You're helping" Damon told me before he stood up to stand at the bottom of my bed. "So in order to open the tomb we need to find the journal, to get the grimoire, to undo the spell. So first things first, since you are Elena Gilbert you're on journal duty" Damon pointed over at Elena.

"Since when am I helping?" Elena asked making me turn towards her. "If I'm helping you are, and you are taking up residency in our house, so" I shrugged. "You don't have to do anything you don't wanna do" Stefan told her. "I'll look for it today" She sighed.

"How do we know this journal will hold the location of the grimoire? Are we really gonna take the word of this vampire? He seemed a bit of a dim-wit" Stefan asked Damon.

"It does" I grumbled as I sat up on the edge of my bed knowing I might aswel get up. "What exactly is a grimoire anyway?" Elena asked confused. "Yeah, Lilly, what is a grimoire anyway?" Damon asked looking over at me.

I glared at him before looking at Elena. "It's a book that witches keep their spells in. Every spell witches do is unique, not one has the same" I explained to her.

"What about our mystery vampire? Dim-wit obviously wasn't working alone, so whoever's out there, knows who we are" Stefan asked. "And I don't like that disadvantage so..." He clapped his hands. "Chop chop" He called before walking out.

I looked over to Elena and Stefan. "He woke me up why?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I don't know" Stefan mumbled before walking out of my room. I groaned before walking into my bathroom getting a quick shower before I changed into a Floral patch, off the shoulder blouse with some black skinny jeans and a pair of black Louboutins.

 I groaned before walking into my bathroom getting a quick shower before I changed into a Floral patch, off the shoulder blouse with some black skinny jeans and a pair of black Louboutins