*10; Biological Mother

[Edited]

Lilly

Since the night we opened the tomb not much has happened really, it's just been a depressing week. Sheila died at home after opening the tomb resulting into Bonnie leaving town for a while, and I'm guessing she blames us 3 Salvatore's.

Damon's been dealing with everything the best way he deals with everything, partying with a bunch of sorority girls using them for their blood before he compelled them all to leave and not remember a thing.

I wasn't too worried about him because I knew he'd calm down soon enough plus it was fun when I had a drink from a couple of them.

"Can we talk?" I looked up from the book I was currently reading, well not a book, more like one of my grimoires that I manged to keep over the years. "Go ahead" I sighed closing the book as I walked into my closet hiding the grimoire in one of the drawers and locking it back up.

Don't want anyone getting their grubby hands on it, they're my spells nobody else's.

"There was a woman you might have known a few years back, named Isobel from North Carolina, Duke" I raised my eyebrows. "I don't know, North Carolina is a big state, I'm not gonna remember everyone I saw"

"You killed her" He stated strongly making me chuckle. "That doesn't narrow it down any, I've killed a lot of people, and I don't really ask for their names, unlike you" I smirked at him before staring at him raising my eyebrows. "Why are you even asking?"

"I just want to know if you knew anything about her" He answered vaguely making me roll my eyes knowing he was hiding something. "I don't, so if that's all, don't let the door hit you on the way out" I smiled sarcastically at him before walking into my closet grabbing myself a jacket and checking myself in the mirror making sure I looked decent enough to leave the house.

I decided to drink my day away in the grill since there's nothing better to do in this town, I was planning on leaving now I know that the whole tomb things over but since Stefan's upto something I was gonna stay and wait to find out what it was

After sitting at the bar for a while on my own drinking Damon came and joined me. "Thought I'd find you here" I rolled my eyes as I poured myself another drink of the whiskey. "Here I am"

"What are you still doing in town? Thought you would have left by now" He grumbled making me chuckle "Yeah, well I'm having too much fun" I shrugged before finally taking notice of the person sat a couple of seat away from me on the other side of Damon.

He's the high school's new history teacher who was asking me a lot of questions the night we kill the vamp at the schools 50's decade dance. "Behold the teacher, don't you have some papers to grade?" Damon asked him.

"It's, uh, more fun with a buzz" Alaric Saltzman told him after downing his drink. "Everything's much more fun with a buzz, sobers depressing" I grumbled pouring myself another drink.