*34; Salvatore Witch

[Edited]

Lilly

Me and Nik were walking to the 2 trucks that held our belongings while Nik was trying to get in touch with Bekah to find out where she was. "Rebekah, where are you? Pick up the phone darling, daddy's dead, it's time for a family reunion" Nik spoke leaving her a voicemail before answering another call.

He's been on the phone all morning ordering his hybrids about to get the house done 'ASAP', the house he hasn't let me see yet, granted we haven't really had time but I really wanted to see it but it was a surprise for me apparently.

"Stefan! Miss me already?" I looked over at Nik raising my eyebrows, why the hell would Stefan be ringing when he's just got his freedom back?

"I'm just calling to thank you for my freedom" Stefan spoke smugly which made me even more confused, why would he thank Nik for his freedom and be smug about it?

"Oh, I like to believe I'm a man of my word, more or less" Nik chuckled sending me a wink. "Thing is, it came at too high of a price, you took everything from me Klaus" I clenched my teeth knowing Stefan had done something stupid.

"Let bygones be bygones, trust me resentment gets old" Nik chuckled as we finally stood in front of the 2 trucks. "You know what never gets old? Revenge" Smug Stefan was back as Nik opened one of the trucks revealing an empty truck.

"No!" Nik snapped as he stared into the empty truck, oh please dear god, Stefan was as good as dead.

"What's the matter Klaus? Missing something?" Stefan chuckled down the phone making me clench my fists, the idiot had pinched our family, Nik's blood, when I get my hands on him!

"I will kill you and everyone you've ever met!" Nik threatened as he turned from the truck. "You do that and you will never see your family again. I wonder Klaus, for someone who's been one step ahead for a thousand years... are you prepared for this?" Stefan taunted before putting the phone down.

I didn't have to even have to look at Nik to know how he was feeling, it was coursing through my body his anger was that strong. "Nik, open the other truck" I told him as I walked over to the said truck, Nik behind me.

Once it was open I was in the back searching through the cardboard boxes so I can find everything I needed to get my magic back. "Did you put the stone in with the rest of my stuff?" I asked a I opened a cardboard that held my grimoires and my wooden boxes.

"Of all the things that needs to be done right now and you choose your bloody magic!" I quickly turned around with my hand on my hip glaring at him. "Oi! Don't even think about getting prissy with me, Niklaus Mikaelson! Did you even think that me getting my magic back can help us!" I snapped, I don't appreciate him taking his anger out on me, he knows that! Well unless he decides to take his anger out in a more pleasurable way.

He'd slam me against the wall, nipping and biting wherever he could get, ripping my clothes off me as I ripped his off revealing the perfect-

"Well hurry up then" He spoke bringing me out of my dirty fantasies, oh god get control Lilly! I shook my head as I turned back to the cardboard box to make sure it held everything I needed before closing it back up and carrying it over to the door thingy so I could get out.

Nil grabbed it from me before grabbing me by the hips and picking me up from the edge of the truck, I thought he would but me down on the ground but instead he pulled me towards him, I wrapped my arms and legs around him. "I'm sorry" He whispered brushing his lips against mine making me smile against them. "Is the big bad hybrid apologising? Oh, wow, lets alert the world" I teased making him playfully glare down at me before pressing his lips against mine.