*06; They know

[Edited]

Lilly

Damon's been down in the cell we have in the basement for 4 days now. Stef's plan was to let Damon desiccate before he put him in the family crypt for 50 years. He asked me to let him out but I refused since I could search for what I needed better.

On the night of the Founders Party I knew Damon went for the soul purpose of getting a necklace he needed, which I was planning to take off him, but now I can't bloody find the god damn thing. I've checked everywhere I could think of, even Damon's pockets but I've come up with nothing.

It was annoying to be honest because I couldn't do anything until I get that necklace.

Damon tried to kill Zach the other day but Steffie came swooping in being the hero and saved him. If I was Damon I would've killed him as well, since Zach had been growing vervain himself, well it apparently had been passed down through the generations, and he also gave Stef the vervain to put Damon down.

I've been careful around Zach knowing that he wouldn't hesitate to try and spike my shit with vervain, I've even gone as far as to lock the chest freezer up that held my bloodbags. I wasn't going to risk him somehow putting some in them.

Shaking my head to get rid of my thoughts I started looking through my closet for an outfit to wear for the day.

I was planning to go get my car washed at the high school, see what my little brother is doing. I decided on a black lace crop top with some ripped daisy dukes and some black platform high heels.

After doing my hair and makeup, I grabbed my phone and car keys before making my way down to my car and speeding off to the school

I pulled up in a spot in the school parking lot before stepping out of the car. A girl and a boy came walking over to me with a smile on their faces. As they stood in front of me I connected my eyes with theirs. "I don't want one scratch on my car, if there is I will rip both of your throats out, with my teeth. And it wants a good clean"

Turning around to walk away my eyes landed on Bonnie who was concentrating on the bucket of water a teenager had her hand in. As the water splashed in the girls face I couldn't hold back the small chuckle on my face, especially when I noticed the smirk on Bonnie's face.

Shaking my head, I walked off to go pay for the car wash, my eyes catching Stef cleaning someones car making me chuckle to myself.

As I got to the pay in bit I noticed Elena sat there and a man walking over to her, so I decided to stand back a bit to listen in to their conversation without being noticed.

They talked about how he knew Stefan, but he thought his mind was playing tricks on him, and that he saw Stefan the day he first moved to Mystic Falls and stayed at the boarding house. Their conversation was cut short as a girl called him grandpa and told him her mum wanted him home.