*14; Katherine frickin' Pierce

[Edited]

Lilly

After getting myself a bloodbag from the hospitals collection I walked around looking for my idiotic brother who had me come here, but instead of finding him I found Bonnie and Elena.

"How's Caroline?" Elena asked Bonnie. "She's weak, they don't know if she's going to make it" Bonnie told her giving one of her best friends a hug. "What? Is there something you can do? Like a spell or something?" Elena asked obviously worried for her friend, and I decided now would be the best time to join them.

"She doesn't know how to, do you Bonnie?" I smirked as they both looked over at me. "No, I don't" Bonnie sounded dejected making my smirk grow. "Lucky for your friend, I can help"

"How?" Elena asked confused making me roll my eyes. "I can give her some of my blood, just enough to heal her" I shrugged. "No. Absolutely not, it's not an option" She shook her head vigorously.

"She's in a hospital for blinking sakes, she'll be safe. It'll leave her system in 24 hours, then she'll be back to her normal, annoying, preppy self" I shrugged not seeing why she's throwing a hissy fit. "No"

"Do it" I snapped my head to Bonnie, finally someone seeing sense. "What? No, Bonnie, the risk" Elena shook her head. "It's Caroline, Elena, one of our best friends" Bonnie told her before looking at me. "Do it"

I shrugged. "I'll do it" I told her before looking about Elena. "First I want us to talk about what happened tonight-" I started but she cut me off. "Yeah, a tomb vampire got invited into my home and nearly killed John"

I stared at her confused. "What? When?" I asked confused not liking I was left out of the loop, and I probably wouldn't have known if I didn't want to talk to her about the conversation I heard her have with Stefan tonight.

Before she could answer Jenna came and joined us. "How's John?" She asked looking at Elena flicking her eyes over to me. "Where have you been?" Elena interrogated her guardian.

"At the fire department, I had to fill out a report, I told you earlier" Jenna told her making Elena look confused. "No you didn't" Elena denied. "Yes I did" Jenna told her like she was loosing the plot. "No, Jenna, you didn't"

"Yes I did"

If it wasn't Elena then... "You have got to be bloody killing me" I groaned making the 3 of them look at me, but I ignored them and went looking for Damon.

The bitch is in town, causing trouble already!

Walking around the corner I bumped in to Damon. "There you are, I've been waiting for you forever" Damon spoke looking at me. "Yeah, well I've sorted the Caroline situation out. That's least of our problems now"

"What problem?" Damon asked confused. "Oh I don't know, what about the one of who chopped John Gilberts fingers off and tried to kill him?" I snapped glaring at him, this was not good the bitch was back and when I get my hands on her I'm gonna kill her.

"Who?" He asked confused. "Katherines back, she went to the Gilbert's home getting herself invited in pretending to be Elena" His eyes widened. "I was at-" He cut himself off and just stared at me.

What was he gonna say?

"You go find Elena I'm gonna call Stefan, find out where he is, we'll all meet back up at Elena's" I told him before walking off, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

Of course he didn't answer his phone so I waited outside the hospital for Elena and Damon before we rushed back to the Gilbert home, since that's where Stefan was, watching over Jeremy who tried to make himself a vampire by drinking some of Anna's blood she left him and overdosed himself, but luckily the blood healed him.