Chapter 30

n// sorry that this chapter is so  long but in all fairness it is very action packed and thora straight up KILLS it in this chapter. also, sorry for making elena sound like a lil bitch because she isnt actually all that bad,, but whoops it really went with the chapter so deal with it lmao also the reason for the astounding length is that I really wanna get to a certain episode so a certain someone can finally fuckin remember ((I have had this shit planned since the first chapter this has all been mapped okok so please be patient shits gonna go hella quick soon tysm also if any of yall are wondering this chapter is exactly 5000 words long like holy shit that is crazy man)

ps please remember to vote/comment (comments r my favs btw)/share/add to your reading lists/etc.!! thank you so much!!! and sorry for any typos made! point them out and I'll fix them asap :)

As Thora and her husband entered the grill, the first thing her eyes landed on was the sight of a drunk Damon Salvatore and a very manic looking Elena Gilbert, talking about her problems. As per usual. Not over what Damon had done to her and the betrayal of Elena lying to her face for months on end, she tensed and let out a small growl.

"Easy there, love." Klaus chuckled, squeezing her hand reassuringly.

"I don't want to calm down," Thora responded, glaring at the two. "I am angry, and I want them to know that."

"And so they shall." He promised, looking into her stormy grey eyes that he fell in love with oh-so-long ago. "I have a plan."

"And that is?"

"Well, once I get my cargo back, you'll be there to experience it all."

He smiled wickedly and rubbed his thumb along the side of her face, assuring her that his intentions were nothing if not honest. He was going to make them pay for what they did to his plans, and most importantly, his wife. But first, he needed to make sure that the little soulless Stefan gave him his coffins back. And until then, their revenge would have to wait. But with Thora becoming more and more like her old self every day, that would be harder than anticipated.

"Come on, my little storm," Klaus began again, grinning devilishly. "I'm feeling rather in the mood for some good competition. And you?"

Thora giggled at his antics and nodded, following him over to the recreational area where Damon and Elena stood, talking about how "out-of-hand" Jeremy had gotten, making Thora roll her eyes. In her opinion, Jeremy was perfectly fine. He just needed a little room to breathe and make some mistakes without his annoying older sister and her many suitors breathing down his neck every second of the day. She was probably just overreacting and leading her poor boyfriend's brother on, as she always was.

"Don't mind us," Klaus said, interrupting their conversation with a smile.

"Klaus..." Elena whispered in a terrified tone, making Thora grin. "T..."

"So you're gonna do this in the grill? In front of everyone?" Damon asked, putting on his fearless façade that the couple saw straight through. "That's a little beneath you, don't you think?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Klaus said nonchalantly, leading he and Thora closer to the pair. "I just came down to my local pub with my lovely wife here to grab a drink with a mate."

And just behind them was Tony, one of Klaus' sired minions, smirking at Elena evilly.

"Get a round in, would you, Tony?" Klaus asked, resulting in Tony to stalk off toward the bar.

"Surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour." Damon quipped humorlessly.

"My sister seems to be missing," Klaus said, getting straight to the point, no longer smiling. "Need to sort that out."