Chapter 24

I wake up to a light shake on my right shoulder, which increased it's forcefulness by each second. As I open my eyes, the shaking finally stops and I see a blurry Alex standing in front of me. I have to blink a few times until I could see her clear, her lips were curled up to smile.

"Hey sleepy head. Claire told me to check if you're sleeping and I guess she was pretty damn right.", she laughs at at my puzzled expression, before continuing. "You have to get ready now, she'll be here in an hour, if you need any help, I wouldn't mind helping you." With that she left my room, which was coated in bright orange light, as the sun started to set already. Did I seriously sleep for 5 hours? Lucky me.

I get up, making my way over to the bathroom, I wonder what I should wear? I mean, more casual or something... I have no idea, I'll probably ask Alex anyway. She always seems to know what to wear.

After getting ready (includes showering, washing hair, blow drying hair, styling hair, brushing teeth again and standing in front of my closet to look what there even is), I head over to my sisters room, to ask her for advice.

My watch vibrates as Alex finally decided on an outfit for me, dark gray pants with a white shirt and a black hoodie without sleeves. I never even noticed these clothes in my closet. I turn away from the mirror to face her. "Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate it." I pull her into a hug, reading the message on my watch behind her.

Hey baby bro, I'll be there in five minutes, can you do me a favor and go over to Nathan's house. Tell him you guys should wait outside, because I don't want your parents to see me, after all, I'm still sick. See you in a bit.

Why would she even want to go to a party if she's not feeling well? I mean, there are plenty of parties going on in the course of summer, why this one? I break the hug with Alex. "I have to go over to Nathans, I'll see you in a bit." She nods, opening her hair from the bun it was trapped in and leading the way down the stairs and to the front door.

I double check my pockets, phone, watch, money, keys. That should cover it! With a small hand gesture, I leave the house, making my way over to Nathans, feeling more and more anxious about what I'm doing here. I'm going to a fucking party, like what even! As I reach his door, I wait for a few second before ringing the bell. A slim woman with hazel brown eyes and long black hair opened the door, smiling at me softly. "Hey, uhm, I'm here to pick up Nathan.", she didn't even get to say anything else, as she turned around to look at her son, who came up to the door.

"Hey Sky, you look good.", his hand pushes a strand of hair out of my face before turning to his mother, who retreated back into the house. I blush madly hoping that he won't notice it. I can't even start on telling how good he looked himself. He was wearing short black pants with yet again a tight blue shirt, which revealed his nice chest and abs, his hair was trapped underneath a black snapback (of course, he was wearing it backwards, what else?). He turned around to face me, catching me inmid-stare and causing me to blush even more.

Luckily a hand on my back coming from behind me, distracted us from the situation. "Hey baby bro and you. Are you guys ready to party?", she takes my hand, pulling mewith her to the car, the light pink dress she was wearing flying after her like a veil. Her blonde hair was curled and bounced downher back with every step she took. All in all, she looked asbeautiful as always.

The whole trip over to Dillon's place, I was more passive. Doubts were crossing my mind. I doubted my decision of agreeing to go on a party. And I feared the consequences.Unfortunately, we faster than expected, already seeing groups of people entering the big house. We got out of the car, walking towards it and with every step I felt more and more anxious. "You guys can look around, I'll say hey to Dillon real quick. You should get yourselves some drinks, of course. And Nathan." The black haired boy looked at her. "Take care of him while I'm gone!", she glared at him for a second, before turning back to me. "Try to look a little happier, okay?", she tugs up my cheeks, making me smile ather. "Very good! Now you two have fun!", and with that, Claire left. I turn to face Nathan, who grins widely. "So do you want to grab something to dink?"

We make our way through the crowds of dancing teenagers in the hallway and probably the livingroom, I couldn't really tell because of all the people, and enter the kitchen. A few guys were standing there chatting, all of them holding a red plastic cup, filled with some kind of alcoholic drink, in their hands. I'm really not that comfortable being around all those people but most of all being alone with him. Nathan grabs twocups and fills them with whatever that is, before handing it to me. "I don't think I should drink." I say as I stare deep into the liquid and back at him. That has to be four shots in one cup! "Well, there is no beer or anything, so liquor it is. Don't worry I'll be here if something happens." he winks , chugging the entire content. I've never really had alcohol, so I don't know what it will belike.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Huston we just hit 300!!! OMG thank you guys so much! I really appreciate it!! Please, please vote, comment and help me get this story out there! I love you so much!!