Chapter 55

Amazing cover by NightmarexDaydreamx

"I'm glad too.", I whispered, hoping that it wasn't all that loud. "About what?",his eyes had this weird glint in them, like he was trying to challenge me or something. He really wanted me to say what I'm about to say, doesn't he? "I'm glad that you're mine now.", thinking back, I would have never imagined myself having this conversation, let alone with him of all people. He pecked my lips again, smiling over his victory. "I love you.", even though he had told me that before, I was still overjoyed to hear them again.

"I love you too.", without hesitation, I leaned forward, placing my lips on his softly, waiting for him to return and take the lead, which, to my surprise, he didn't do. Instead, he opened his mouth a little, like he would normally make me do it. Does he seriously want me to take over? It felt weird,being in control and seeing Nathan so submissive, he even lost the little fight our tongues had, his arms were clinging onto my neck. It was different, but in no way bad, just unusual.

Things changed when Nathan decided to take the lead again, his hand gripping my hair, not too rough, and twisting me to where he wanted me to be. There he is, the real Nathan. I could feel him smile into the kiss, happy about my reactions as I placed my hand against his chest. We parted soon after, it took me a few seconds to recover from... that, looking up at the one that caused it. "Interesting wasn't it?", he released my hair from his grip, smiling at me innocently, like he didn't just do that.

"Interesting indeed.", I laugh quietly, still looking at him. "So, do you want to get out of the water and do some sunbathing before we get ready?", he suggests, licking his lips a few times. I simply nod, following him out of the pool and over to the outdoor couch, where my towel and phone was still laying. I grabbed the black device, checking the time and missed notifications. It's already 4pm and Alex wrote me two messages.

Hey, just wanted to tell you that moms home already, she left work earlier today.

I'm so excited for this, my brother is finally coming out of the closet!

Unnecessary, but thank you for remembering me yet again. I sighed, putting my phone back on the surface of the couch, wrapping the towel around me. Even though the sun was still really hot, I started to shiver. Nathan had a towel wrapped around him as well, his hair dripping onto his body. "Alexis pretty excited about today.", he smiled, before answering. "So am I, but please don't worry about it, okay?", he rewrapped his towel, so it would cover me as well, pulling me closer to him. "I won't.", we stayed like this for a little while longer, before I decided to head home again.

I knew, I'll be seeing him in only a few hours, but it was still a little painful to leave him behind. We kissed again, like we didn't want to miss the feeling of each others lips while being apart, smiling at one another one last time. While walking over to my place, I put the towel around my neck to cover up the hickey, that was probably even worse than yesterday.

As I entered the house, I saw my mother pass the door, rushing through the house like she lost something important. "Mom? Everything okay?", she soon after appeared again, a stressed and excited expression on her face."Everything's just fine, but I'm just so excited to meet whoever you invited.", she was on her way to do what ever, but stopped and turned around once more, "Oh, where were you anyway?" My mother had already left, so I just answered, wondering if she even heard me.

"I was out swimming with Mika and a few other guys.", her head popped up from around the corner,"I'm happy that you're starting to do more things with other people than Claire." She then disappeared again, so I just headed up to my room to calm down a little before starting to get ready. He would be here in about two hours, so I'd still have plenty of time. Suddenly my door opened and my sister came marching in a huge smile on her face as she hugged me tightly, out of the blue. "I'm so proud of you.", Alex sat down on my bed, watching me from her spot.