Peanuts

Your POV.

''You look nervous. Why are you nervous?'' Sherlock asked. You were sitting in a cab, on your way to Sherlock's parents. ''I'm meeting your parents today! What if they hate me? What if your mother forces you to leave me what if-'' Sherlock cut you off by pressing a kiss on your lips. ''They'll love you.'' He whispered. He wraps his arm around your shoulder and pulls you closer to him. ''I hope so.'' You said. You were driving for about an hour when you finally arrived to your destination. You got out of the car and was shaking a little. Sherlock obviously noticed this and put his hand on your lower back, guiding you to the front door. He took a small silver key from his pocket and unlocked the door. ''Shouldn't we knock first? We are guests.'' You pointed out. Sherlock shook his head and took your coat from you. He could be such a gentleman sometimes. You smiled nervously and made your way to the sitting room with Sherlock closely behind you. Mycroft and Lestrade were already here and were chatting with each other. ''Sherlock! You made it.'' Mrs. Holmes hugged Sherlock as tightly as possible and you chuckled when you saw Sherlock's face. ''You can let go now mother.'' He said softly, his cheeks a bit pink of embarrassment. ''And you must be (Y/N)! So nice to meet you.'' She hugged you as well before guiding everyone to the dining room for dinner. ''It looks delicious Mrs. Holmes!'' You said as she put a plate in front of you. It looked delicious and you couldn't wait to eat it. It was some sort of Italian pasta with a cheese sauce, your favourite food of all time. Everyone sat down at the table, you were sitting next to Sherlock and Mr. Holmes and Mycroft, Greg and Mrs. Holmes sat on the opposite side of the table. You took a bite from the pasta and to your surprise so did Sherlock. ''It's delicious! What's your secret?'' You asked after you swallowed. ''Oh the usual. Five different types of cheese and my secret ingredient.'' She answered mysteriously. Mycroft rolled his eyes and Greg punched his arm. You started to feel very hot and your hands were itching. You looked down at your hands and saw that they were covered in red marks. You started to have trouble with breathing and you felt very dizzy. ''(Y/N) are you alright?'' Sherlock asked. You nodded but he didn't believe you. Everyone was staring at you with worried expressions. You could barely breathe now and your head felt light. You stood up from your chair and immediately regretted doing that. Your vision was getting very blurry and you fell. Sherlock managed to catch you just before you hit the ground. ''(Y/N) what's wrong?'' Sherlock started to panic. ''Sherlock I think she's allergic to peanuts.'' Mycroft also stood up from his chair and was crouching beside you. You tried to say something but you couldn't speak. After a few seconds you blacked out.

Sherlock POV.

(Y/N) lost consciousness and I panicked. ''No no no wake up. Come on wake up (Y/N)!'' I softly slapped her cheek trying to wake her up but it wasn't working. ''Out of the way.'' Lestrade shoved me and Mycroft to the side and grabbed a needle from his pocket. He took the cap off and injected (Y/N) with the medicine. Her breathing steadied and the red marks started to disappear. ''Why do you carry that with you?'' Mycroft asked curiously. ''This isn't the first time that she accidentally ate peanuts. It happened at work two years ago. She almost died.'' Lestrade explained. I held her weak body tightly against me and tried my hardest to not let any tears escape my eyes. ''Oh I didn't know that she was allergic! I'm so sorry.'' Mother said. ''It's alright, she'll be fine.'' I said. I carefully lifted (Y/N) and carried her to the couch. I sat down and rested her head on my lap, waiting for her to wake up.