Gasoline~Part 2.

A lot of you requested a second part and I'm always happy to deliver. I hope you all like it and let me know in the comments what you think. I love you all! ♥

~***~

''For God's sake, Mycroft!'' Sherlock yelled, throwing his hands in the air out of frustration. Mycroft sat calmly in his office chair, watching his brother pace around the room. ''You have to help me! I don't know where she went and I can't find her! She could be in danger, Mycroft.'' Sherlock breathed heavily as he stopped pacing. He let himself fall into one of the armchairs and stared at his older brother, his eyes pleading him for assistance. ''Please, Mycroft.'' He begged. John stared at his friend with widened eyes. He couldn't believe Sherlock was so upset about not finding you that he even begged his brother for help. ''Sherlock,'' Mycroft began, sighing. ''I can't help you. She has disappeared. She left for a reason and you need to accept that she's gone.'' Sherlock jumped up at his words and slammed his fist onto the desk. ''I WILL FIND HER!'' Mycroft was slightly taken aback by Sherlock's sudden outburst and the dangerous look in his eyes, but he kept his usual calm demeanour. ''I wish you all the luck you need.'' The older Holmes brother sighed. Sherlock slowly stood up straight and stormed out of the office, dragging John out too.

Mycroft sighed once more and buried his face in his hands. He feared he wouldn't be able to keep this façade up for long. He saw the hidden sadness and hopelessness in his younger brother's eyes. He knew Sherlock cared for you, it was evident. Mycroft wanted his brother to be happy and he had the power to make that happen, but he promised you he wouldn't tell Sherlock where you were hiding. Sherlock didn't know this, but Mycroft was partly responsible for your disappearance. He had helped you because he still owed you a favour. But Mycroft always had a soft spot for his younger brother and he didn't want Sherlock spiralling out of control again, especially if he could definitely prevent it this time. He was afraid that he might let things slip if Sherlock kept pushing him. And that's exactly what happened.

''Come on, John!'' The detective yelled, running out of 221B to hail a cab. The blogger rolled his eyes but smiled nevertheless, he had never seen Sherlock so excited to see someone. After a few weeks of pushing and whining, Sherlock had finally gotten your whereabouts out of Mycroft. It wasn't even that far away, so Sherlock wanted to leave immediately. They both got in the cab and Sherlock gave the cabbie the address, practically screaming it. During the cab ride, the detective couldn't stop talking about you to John and kept fiddling with his fingers. John realised he was scared for your safety and just wanted to check up on you, but the ex-army doctor couldn't help but think there was more going on. Maybe the self-proclaimed sociopath was in love? Sherlock dragged John out of the cab and into the building you lived it.

As the detective duo reached your flat, they could hear sounds that indicated someone was struggling or fighting someone else. Sherlock took a step back from your door and then charged into it, kicking it down. You let out a shriek of fright. ''What the hell are you doing here?'' You yelled loudly. ''Let me guess, Mycroft couldn't keep his mouth shut?'' You jumped off the treadmill and folded your arms across your chest, staring at the boys. Sherlock was staring at you and a faint blush coated his cheeks. John was staring at the ceiling, not knowing where to look. Your expression softened and you laughed at how flustered they were. ''Come on, guys, it's not like I'm naked. I'm still wearing my workout clothes.'' You giggled, blushing slightly as Sherlock continued to gape at you. The detective zoned back in and shook his head. ''I thought, We thought—'' He stammered. You laughed again and looked fondly at Sherlock. ''Why don't you two get comfortable on the couch and I'll go get changed?'' The boys both nodded and you went to your bedroom to change into some proper clothes.