How You Celebrate Christmas

A/N:  

This was requested by @the_Writing_Bear. I hope you enjoy this and thank you for your amazing idea! Merry Christmas <3. 

Sherlock

''Hurry up, Sherlock! The guests will be here any minute and we still haven't finished decorating the flat!'' You stated. Sherlock groaned but got up from his position and helped you with the decorations. ''I still don't understand why you want everyone here around the holidays. I'd much rather spend Christmas alone with you.'' Sherlock pouted. You stopped decorating for a second and smiled at your consulting detective. You wrapped your arms around his neck and said, ''They will only be here for three hours. We'll have the rest of the night for ourselves.'' Sherlock thought about it for a second but nodded. He would do anything for you and you knew that. Sherlock leaned down and pressed a kiss onto your lips. You happily returned the kiss but quickly pulled away. Sherlock looked a little offended. ''Decorations!'' You explained.

The Christmas party was lovely. Everyone had a nice time and you all exchanged presents. Everyone was leaving and you said quick goodbyes before Sherlock shut the door with a loud thud and scooped you up. You giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck. Sherlock looked at you with a huge grin on his face as he practically dropped you on the couch. He quickly sat on top of you and showered your face with kisses. You loved it when Sherlock got really affectionate since it was very rare. ''What would you like to do for Christmas, Mr Holmes?'' You asked playfully. Sherlock rested his full body weight on top of you and looked you straight into your eyes. ''You.'' He answered simply. You blushed furiously and he smiled cheekily. ''Well go on then.'' You encouraged. Sherlock didn't need to be told twice.

Mycroft

You always celebrated Christmas the same way every year. Mycroft would take you out to a fancy restaurant and then to the opera. You thought that you were doing that again this year but Mycroft had different plans. You applied your make up and fixed your hair where necessary. You just finished getting ready when Mycroft walked in, wearing a green suit with a red tie. ''You look very festive, Myc.'' You laughed. He winked at you and made you blush. He could still make you blush with just a wink after two years of being together. ''Are you ready, My Love?'' He asked politely. You nodded and took his outstretched hand in yours.

He opened the car door for you and you got in. Mycroft quickly joined you and the car started driving. After a while, you noticed that this wasn't the way to your usual restaurant. ''This isn't the way to the restaurant. Where are we going, Myc?'' You asked your boyfriend. He smiled and took your hand, pressing a kiss on it. ''I wanted to do something different this year, my dear.'' You raised your eyebrow, not knowing what he meant and he continued. ''My parents invited me to come to their Christmas dinner. We've been dating for two years and I want you to meet them.'' Your eyes widened and the nerves immediately kicked in. ''Y-You want me to meet your p-parents?'' You stuttered. He nodded and held your hand a little tighter. ''There's no need to be nervous, (Y/N). They'll love you as much as I do.'' He assured. You nodded but couldn't shake the feeling that his parents would despise you.

You arrived at his parents' house and Mycroft opened the door for you. He took your hand and guided you to the front door. You took a few deep breaths to calm yourself. Mycroft, of course, noticed your uneasiness and wrapped his arm around your waist. The door opened and a short and kind looking woman met your eyes. ''Mycroft, my baby! You made it!'' She exclaimed as she hugged Mycroft. He let go of you to hug his mother and you laughed at the uncomfortable expression on his face. ''Who's this?'' She asked your boyfriend. ''Mummy, this is (Y/N). She's my girlfriend.'' He explained. Mrs. Holmes' mouth fell open and she hugged you, which surprised you. ''My son has a girlfriend!'' She screeched excitedly.