Silent Treatment~Part 2.

One year later...

''Come on, Lilah. You can't stay in bed forever.'' You chuckled. It was difficult to get her out of bed in the morning but it was also hilarious. She was just like Sherlock when it came to getting up early. ''I don't want to!'' She whined. You lifted her up, receiving loud protesting and carried her to the kitchen. Sherlock was already awake and was experimenting on some eyeballs. ''Good morning.'' You greeted. He put the eyeballs back in a jar and kissed you on your lips. ''Stop!'' Lilah interrupted, trying to push Sherlock's face away from yours. He chuckled and kissed both her cheeks. ''Did you sleep well?'' He asked her. ''Yes but then mommy came and ruined my dream.'' She pouted. ''No way! Did she really? Don't worry, I'll punish your mother later.'' Sherlock said. He smirked and winked at you before turning around and making tea for you and himself. You blushed and chuckled. After almost a year of being together, he could still make you blush like a teenage girl. You placed Lilah on one of the chairs that surrounded the table in the kitchen and prepared her breakfast.

You had made her some waffles and put it in front of her with a glass of milk. You ate some waffles as well and Sherlock drank his tea as you all sat together at the table. But Lilah didn't touch her food. ''Why aren't you eating anything, Darling?'' Sherlock wondered. ''You're not eating so I'm not eating.'' She stated matter-of-factly. You shot Sherlock a glare, telling him that he'd better eat something. ''Well, I'm not eating because I wanted to finish my tea first. Why don't you drink your milk and afterwards we can eat waffles together?'' Sherlock proposed. She nodded and began to gulp the entire glass of milk down. You were done eating and put your plate in front of Sherlock so he could eat a waffle too. He stared at it, his face screamed disgust but he grabbed a fork and ate the entire thing. You smiled gratefully as Lilah ate her waffles as well. Sherlock was her role-model and she wouldn't do anything if Sherlock didn't do it. ''Can I go play now?'' She asked you. She wiped her mouth on her sleeve, earning a disapproving glare from you. ''You may go and play after you had a bath.'' You decided.

--- 

It was getting late in the afternoon when someone knocked on the door. The door opened immediately afterwards, not waiting for a response from either you or Sherlock. Mycroft entered the flat and Sherlock already reached for his violin. ''Get out.'' He demanded. His older brother rolled his eyes and was about to say something when Lilah interrupted him by kicking his leg as hard as she could. Mycroft nearly fell over but was able to maintain his balance. You put your hand on your mouth to hide your wide smile and Sherlock looked incredibly proud. ''Be nice to Sherlock!'' She warned, pointing her finger at Mycroft. He looked a little stunned at what a small girl like Lilah just did. ''I'm the British government, I can get you arrested for that!'' He said to Lilah. ''You wouldn't be able to catch her with all that cake you had for breakfast.'' Sherlock shot back, defending your daughter. She smiled devilishly, something you had never seen before, and went back to playing with her toys.

Mycroft left and Sherlock crouched down beside Lilah. ''That was amazing!'' He complemented her. She smiled and raised her hand to give him a high five. Sherlock grinned and gladly pressed his hand against hers. ''Well done, Lilah.'' He said, kissing her cheek. You laughed and joined the two on the floor. You and Sherlock played with her until she fell asleep on the floor. It was yet another perfect day!