The Girl Who Melted His Heart

Finding out you're pregnant

You were having dinner with your husband at your favourite restaurant in London. You ordered your favourite food and wine and so did Mycroft. The wine arrived and you sipped it. You pulled a face as you swallowed the wine. ''This is disgusting.'' You said. Mycroft raised his eyebrow and took a sip as well. ''It's the same wine that you always drink, Darling.'' He said. ''Are you sure?'' You doubted that that was true. Mycroft remained silent as was now staring at you, confusion written all over his face. ''Are you feeling all right?'' He questioned. ''I was a little nauseous this morning but I'm fine now.'' You replied honestly. You didn't know where he was going with this. ''I'm going to call Anthea. I'll be right back.'' He stood up and went outside for a minute. You shrugged his odd behaviour off and took another sip of your wine. It tasted even worse now and you quickly emptied your glass in a nearby table piece. Mycroft returned soon and sat down on the opposite side of the table again. ''Everything okay?'' You asked. Mycroft nodded but you didn't buy it. You decided to let it go and just enjoy your dinner.

You and Mycroft arrived back home. You were very tired and wanted to go to bed but Mycroft wouldn't let you. ''Anthea will be here any second now.'' You wanted to ask why you needed to stay up but Mycroft placed you on the couch and wrapped his arms tightly around you. You enjoyed the sudden affection and didn't question it. ''Hello (Y/N)!'' Anthea greeted as she walked in. ''I brought you what you asked for.'' She said, handing you a small bag. ''I didn't ask for anything.'' You said, confused. You opened the bag and looked at what was in it. Your eyes widened and you turned your head to look at Mycroft. ''A pregnancy test?'' You whispered. You were stunned, you didn't expect this. ''Take it.'' He simply said. You stood up and went to the bathroom to take the test.

'Positive'

21 weeks pregnant

Surprisingly, Mycroft was happy with the news of you being pregnant and he didn't freak out at all. You weren't very happy with your pregnancy at the moment. You kept forgetting things, you suffered from terrible morning sickness and you constantly had mood swings. But Mycroft was the perfect husband despite everything you yelled at him. ''Myc, I'm hungry.'' You whined. He immediately got up from the couch. ''What is my baby craving today?'' He asked, acting like a true gentleman. ''Ice cream with mango and ketchup.'' You responded. Mycroft decided not to question it and went to the kitchen to prepare your... delicious meal.

He came back moments later and you immediately attacked your food. He sat down next to you and placed his hands on your stomach. ''Does it taste good?'' He asked you. ''Better than cake.'' You replied, stuffing your mouth with more ice cream. ''If you say so, dear.'' He chuckled. ''Why are you laughing?'' You asked, putting the bowl on the table. Tears welled up in your eyes and Mycroft immediately stopped. ''It's because I'm fat, isn't it?'' You started crying and Mycroft mentally slapped himself. ''No, Darling. You're not fat! You're absolutely beautiful! Don't cry, please. I'll get you some more ice cream, how about that?'' You nodded and dried your tears. Mycroft took your empty bowl to the kitchen as you got more comfortable on the couch. You needed this baby to get out of you as soon as possible.

Going into labour

You and Mycroft were watching a film on the television when you suddenly felt a sharp pain in your lower abdomen. ''Mycroft!'' You squeaked, trying your best not to scream. He turned to look at you and immediately deduced what was going on. ''ANTHEA!'' He yelled. His assistant came running into the living room. ''What's wrong, sir?'' She asked. Mycroft was now pacing the room and was running his fingers through his hair. ''My water broke!'' You groaned. ''Oh finally!'' Anthea exclaimed. You shot her a look and she instantly got rid of the smile on her face. ''Let's get you to the hospital.'' She helped you up and grabbed the bag you had prepared about a month ago. Mycroft was still pacing and not paying attention so Anthea decided to take some action. ''MISTER HOLMES! YOU'RE WIFE IS HAVING YOUR BABY! NOW COME ON AND BE A MAN!'' She yelled. She guided you to an awaiting car and Mycroft followed as soon as he processed what his assistant just said to him.

''I HATE YOU!'' You screamed. You pinched Mycroft's hand incredibly hard and he bit his lip to prevent himself from screaming. ''You're doing great.'' Mycroft said bitterly. ''SHUT UP!'' You screeched. The doctor begged you for one more push and you gave it your all. You heard your baby's cries and sighed in relief. ''It's a girl!'' The doctor handed your baby to you and she immediately stopped crying. ''Hello little one.'' You cooed. ''What shall we name her, Myc?'' He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and looked at the little girl. ''Cake.'' He decided. You laughed loudly and shook your head. ''I know how much you love cake but we're not naming our daughter that. How about Chelsea?'' You offered. ''Perfect!'' 

This was requested by @J_R_Bones

I hope you all enjoyed <3