Love Conquers All~Part 2.

''What are you doing, Sherlock?'' You giggled as you watched your husband make funny faces at your daughter. ''I'm trying to make her laugh, Love.'' He explained. You sat back in the chair and admired the way Sherlock interacted with your baby girl. ''Do you want the rattle?'' He cooed. She squealed and reached for it but Sherlock was much taller and her tiny arms couldn't reach her pink rattle. Sherlock chuckled as his young daughter pouted and dropped her hands to her side. ''Here you go, Sweetheart.'' He handed her the rattle and she happily took it from his big hands. Sherlock turned around and walked over to you. He crouched down in front of you and cupped your face. ''You should wake up, now. I really miss you, Love.'' He whispered sadly. You gave him a confused smile. ''This isn't real, (Y/N). You know that. I'm not really here. You're not really here.'' The entire room began to fade as you desperately tried to grab Sherlock's shoulders to make sure that he didn't disappear. You reached for your husband but he was already gone. You cried out his name and looked around. You were surrounded by blackness. There was nothing but you and the darkness that you lived in. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you begged to wake up.

Suddenly, a bright light appeared and forced the darkness to disappear. You squinted and tried to see where the light was coming from but you couldn't see a single thing. The light kept getting brighter and brighter and you had to close your eyes in fear of becoming blind.

You carefully opened your eyes and took in your surroundings. The bright light had gone again and you were now in a white hospital room. The sound of crying filled your ears and you looked around to see where it was coming from. You recognised the sound of the sobbing but couldn't quite place it. There was no one else in the room but you, yet the sobbing only seemed to get louder with each minute. You opened the door and tried to find the source.

You entered another hospital room and gasped when you saw what was going on. You were staring at your own motionless body lying in a hospital bed with bandages around your head. You unconsciously raised your hand to your head to find a wound but there weren't any. There was someone sitting next to the bed you were in. This person's face was buried in your lap as his body trembled. You got closer and realised that this very familiar man was crying. ''Sherlock.'' You breathed. You ran over to him and touched his shoulders, trying to hoist him up and tell him that everything was fine. But he didn't move. You pulled as hard as you could but you couldn't get him up. It was like he wasn't even there. You saw your hands resting on the fabric of his shirt but you couldn't feel it, you couldn't feel anything! You started to panic and grabbed strands of your hair with both hands. Suddenly, a painful scream filled with anger, frustration and sadness filled the room and you stumbled back in fright. Sherlock's head raised slightly and you could feel him looking at you but he wasn't. He was looking at the woman in that bed. She looked exactly like you but she couldn't be. You were standing right here, how could you also be in the bed. Your husband seemed so broken and you could almost feel his pain. ''Sherlock!'' You called. You tried to get closer to him but you were getting pulled back by an invisible force that forced you to move away from him. ''No, Sherlock!'' You yelled, trying to free yourself from this invisible grip. ''I'm here, Sherlock! Please, help me! Please!'' You begged. But Sherlock didn't listen, he simply couldn't hear you. You cried and cried as you kept struggling to move forward. But it was no use. The darkness surrounded you again and the entire room faded away again, including Sherlock. ''NO!'' You screamed. You dropped to the floor and covered your face with your hands, crying your eyes out. You didn't know what was going on and you were so scared. One minute, you saw Sherlock and the other minute, he disappeared into the darkness. ''I want to wake up!'' You yelled. This had to be a nightmare! It couldn't be real, you didn't want it to be real! Your life was so perfect. You were married to a loving man who adored you in every possible way but when you screamed out his name and begged him to save you, he couldn't hear you. ''Please.'' You sobbed, your voice raw from crying. ''I want to wake up.'' You laid down on the floor and sobbed for what seemed like hours. You closed your eyes and begged to fall asleep, so when you'd wake up, everything would just have been a horrible dream.