Chapter 4 - First Impressions - Part 2

Kamea's POV

"What point are you trying to prove by telling her that you morons are getting married?!! Who cares!!!"

"Well, she would still be with him if she gave him what he wanted."

"There's more to life than sex, Courtney. But, you don't see it that way because you easily give it up. My eggs are not worth Reed's little swimmers. Thank goodness I didn't give in to his urges. I don't want a child by a loser. Now, get out of my face!!"

Suddenly, the gorgeous man that walked past us walked over and whispered in my ear, "Follow my lead."

Cristiano's POV

I caressed her cheeks and planted one of the most passionate kisses on her that she would never forget. It was magical.

By then, everyone now had their eyes on us kissing. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Reed was green with envy, and his chick was pissed at his facial expressions. I then pulled her closer while our lips were still locked. My hand glanced over her booty.

"There is no doubt in my mind that I want this girl. No, I want this gorgeous woman. Her skin is so soft and smooth. And, her lips - plump and succulent. To touch her every day would be nothing but sheer joy. I need to get rid of Candi. And that is not going to be easy."

Reed started clearing his throat as we parted from kissing.

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close, saying, "Are you okay, sexy?"

"No, I am not okay. But I will be."

"Reed, how could you cheat on this beautiful woman beside me? May I ask your name?"

"My name is Kamea."

I looked at the girl standing next to Reed, then looked at Kamea and retorted, "Seems to me like you downgraded."

Kamea chuckled. Then, I turned back and saw Reed had started fuming.

"Whatever, man. I have needs, and Kam was not fulfilling them. So, I moved on."

"Thank goodness he did move on because I want her."

"You're crazy. Maybe it was you that couldn't satisfy her." Everyone around started laughing.

"Reed, I am only going to say this one time. If I ever find out from this beautiful queen that either of you is bothering her, you will regret it. Capiche?"

And then, I led her away to a private room.

"Thank you so much for doing that for Kam. She did not deserve to be humiliated like that," her friend said.

"I would do anything for her. And I mean anything."

"How do you know Reed?" Kamea asked.

"We were friends in high school. He was a cheat back then. And because he was one of the popular kids, the guy got basically what he wanted. I see that Reed hasn't changed at all. Listen, sweetheart, I know you are hurting now and that is why I did what I did. I can't stand to see a woman hurting. Don't give him the benefit of the doubt that you are hurting, love."

"Hey, I just realized something."

The next thing I knew, she slapped me in the face.

"How dare you touch and squeeze my butt! I may feel hurt, but my mama didn't raise a fool. Number one, I'm not a sex object. And, number two, I don't have the slightest idea of who you are."