Chapter 53 -The Grand Openings

A/N: I want to say thank you all so much for reading the story and for the 41k plus reads. I really appreciate it. As a writer, it is awesome to see that readers enjoy your work. I had originally planned 50 chapters for the story. It will probably be over 60. And, there will be a sequel, which will be published in 2019. Thanks again for your support.

Club scene - 'Get Me Bodied' by Beyoncé 

Cris' POV

Marissa, Salvatore, and I sat with Ryan until his flight back to New York was called over the loudspeaker.

"Thank you both for sitting with me. You didn't have to stay."

"It is okay, Ryan, we have time."

"Cris, now that Reed, Candi, and Miranda are gone, all we need to find now is that weasel, Chase."

"I agree, Marissa. But Chase has something Reed, Candi, and Miranda didn't have - money. Chase can go anywhere he wants. He could be in this airport, disguised, and we wouldn't know it. I know it is hard, but we have to wait until he makes a slip-up."

"Flight 1029 to New York is now boarding. Please have your tickets ready to hand to the ticket agent."

"Well, Cris and Marissa, that is my flight. It was great to see you again, Cris. And, nice to meet you, Marissa."

"You too, Ryan. Nice to meet you."

"Give Braelyn a hug and kiss for me. And, tell Layla and Logan we said hello."

"Will do." Then, Ryan got up and made his way to the ticket agent. He gave her his ticket. Then, he turned around and waved goodbye. We waited until Ryan's plane headed towards the runway. After that, Salvatore drove Marissa and me to the private airport to fly back to Florida.

******************************

It didn't take us long to get to the private airport. The plane was gassed up and ready to go.

"Thanks for the ride, Salvatore. It was good to see you again."

"Good to see you too, Cris. And, you too, Marissa. You handled your business back there."

"I learned to defend myself from the best - my Uncle Kalani."

"Cris and Marissa, have a safe flight. And, we will keep you posted on if we spot that twerp, Chase."

Salvatore drove to a safe distance from the plane. Marissa and I boarded and took our seats. The flight was ready to take off, so we buckled our seat belts and left the tray tables up. Then, the jet took off.

*****************************

Kam's POV

I can't believe I sat there and watched that. I felt relieved and satisfied. Miranda deserved everything she got. Now, all we have to do is find Chase and all of our troubles will perish.

Cris is going to be one lucky man tonight. Día and Rocco are with my dad. And, Bella and Kekoa are with Isabela and Antonio. We are going to celebrate Cris and Kamea style - all night lovin'. So, I sent Cris a text, with a picture of what I was wearing.

****************************

Kamea to Cris: "Get ready for some all-night celebrating. Día and Rocco are with my dad. And, Kekoa and Bella are with your parents. The house is empty, and I am completely naked. Have a safe flight and see you when you come home. 😘😘"