Chapter 41 - He Is At It Again

Chase's POV

We were just about to head towards our gate for the jet to take off. But, a surprising development has happened. I saw Cris and my prize.

"Well, it looks like we picked the right time to travel back to California. Mike, I want you to follow them and see where they live. Because I see another sexy piece of chocolate, I want to have too."

"Where does Cris find these women? She is just as sexy as my prize. It looks like she is taken, but that can be fixed easily. What does she look like naked?"

The mental images had me wanting more. "She will be prize #2. I think I will stay another week or two."

We made it back to the hotel we were staying at. Mike hasn't checked in yet. I walked over to the receptionist's desk.

"Hi, Mr. Dalton. Back again?"

They don't need to know why I am back. "Yes, I am. The penthouse suite if it is still available. Also, two additional rooms for my associates."

She checked her computer. While checking the computer, I couldn't help but check her out. She's definitely pretty, but not like the two that I want.

"Yes, Mr. Dalton, it is available. How long should I book your stay for?"

"Two weeks. And, here is my card."

I gave her the card. She then gave me my card back, as well as the room keys for the suite and other rooms. I gave both room keys to Seth so he could give the other one to Mike. After that, I made my way toward my room. I was getting antsy because Mike still did not call back.

I started wondering, "Did he lose them, or did he find them?"

As I was sitting in my room, I turned on the television.

****************************

"In entertainment news, Supermodel Marco Fiore was seen on the beaches of Milan shooting ads for Karma Sports' new swimwear line.

But, the woman shooting with him was not Supermodel Mikayla Shay. She was originally scheduled for the shoot but backed out at the last minute for reasons unknown.

We received word that the young woman in the shoot was Layla Jordan. And we hear congratulations are in order.

Her boyfriend proposed to her during the photo shoot, as seen in the pictures on the monitor. Also, we hear that she is not a model, but according to Karma Sports, she did an excellent job. Way to pull through in a pinch, Layla. Back to you, Lou."

*******************************

"So, that is her name? A beautiful name for a sexy woman."

Mike finally called me back.

"Sir, sorry for the delay. I know where they live, but I couldn't see the house number. They live on the waterfront in Miami."

"Thanks for the info. I'm sure Cris made the address private. So, just send me the street address in a text. Also, I need you to find me info on Layla Jordan. But that can wait until the morning. I got you a room, as well as one for Seth. Knock on his room door, and he will have your key. It is room 2560."

"Thanks, boss."

I took a picture of the TV screen. My suspicions were correct. Dang, this woman is altogether. Her fiancé is one lucky man - for now. Too bad he is about to be unlucky.