Chapter 31- The Wedding is Here

Songs in this chapter: 'So High' by John Legend

Cris' POV

The second time around will be just as special as the first time in the Virgin Islands.

I looked over to see my beautiful wife still sleeping, so I got up and went to wake up Rocco.

It is hard to wake Rocco up. Usually, I let them sleep late on Saturdays. But today, I had to get him up early. Surprisingly, he was already up playing with some of his toys.

"Good morning, Rocco."

"Good morning, daddy."

"Come on, let us get you in the bathroom so we can start getting dressed to go out."

"Okay, daddy."

So, I gave Rocco his bath. Afterward, he got dressed, and I told him to meet me downstairs. When I went back into our bedroom, let's just say I hoped someone was downstairs to give Rocco something to eat. 

"Sweetheart, I thought you were sleeping?"

"How could I sleep when I am getting married again to the man of my dreams?"

Kamea had on her robe, and I could tell she was naked. Kamea took it off and said, "I didn't get a chance to thank you for my surprise properly. Now, strip."

Kamea walked over, jumped on me, and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. "We are not going to see each other until I walk down the aisle. Momma wants her hubby in the chaise lounge, now." 

"Someone is a little frisky this morning."

"Well, I can't help it. You bring out the beast in me."

*****************************

Jake's POV

I went downstairs to see their son by himself. "Hey, Rocco. Why are you by yourself?"

"My daddy told me to wait downstairs."

I had a feeling Cris got sidetracked, if you know what I mean. 

"What would you like to eat for breakfast?"

"Cereal."

"Okay, I'll get it for you." I grabbed a bowl for him and one for me. They had Frosted Flakes, so that is what we ate.

Mr. Toscano, Cam, and Dominic entered the kitchen. The ladies were still sleeping after the party. Well, Kam isn't asleep. She is getting her breakfast now. 

Mr. Toscano said, "Everyone can take a seat while Dominic and I fix breakfast." They fixed eggs, pancakes, bacon, and sausage. Cam was about to fix coffee.

"Coffee smell still bothers Kam."

"Thanks for the warning."

Rocco tapped me, "May I have a pancake, please?"

"Sure, I'll get you one."

I got one for Rocco and some for me.

About an hour later, Cris finally showed up. I couldn't help but snicker.

"Good morning, everyone."

I looked at him and busted out laughing. And he knew what I was laughing at.

"I gave Rocco his breakfast."

"Thanks, Jake."

I'm guessing Kam is in the tub soaking after their, um, session.