Chapter 21 - Not Again

Cris' POV

Unbelievable is the word that comes to mind. And he is on the same floor.

"Goodbye, Chase."

I placed the sign and closed the door. The next thing I know, I hear a knock on the door. I kept walking towards my hungry wife. I heard another knock. I kept walking towards Kamea.

There was another knock. I was already pissed off from the two earlier knocks on the door. Dummy me for going to answer it. This time, I lost my cool and walked back to the door.

"What in the heck do you want, Chase?" I asked him through gritted teeth.

"I just want to apologize for my behavior last night."

"I don't believe that you are sorry at all. I wasn't born yesterday. Whatever stunt you are trying to pull, stop it!"

"Look, man, I really am sorry. That is your wife, and I need to respect that."

Kamea's POV

"Why is Cris taking so long? Whoever is at the door has got to go."

I got up out of the jacuzzi, put my robe on, and stormed towards the door.

With so much irritation, I asked, "Cris, who is invading Kamea's time?"

Chase asked, "I really would like to make it up to you and your wife. Please be a VIP guest at my club tonight. Here is the address."

"Wait a minute. He is staying here?"

Ugh, he is getting on my nerves. So, I brushed past Cris and confronted Chase.

"Look, you are interrupting my time. I am on my honeymoon, and not to mention I am a horny woman right now. So, I am going to need you to leave so Cris can fulfill my needs."

I pushed Chase away and slammed the door.

Cris looked at me with an evil grin.

"Well, I was telling the truth. So, march on over to that jacuzzi, and let's finish what we started."

***********************

Chase's POV

"Oh my goodness. Her body through that robe is sexy. I need a cold shower from the mental images picturing myself and her in my bed. But, she is going to be a challenge. She is not like Miranda. But I am up for the challenge. I hope they make it to the club. Cris, you are going to have to hide her because she is on my radar."

**********************

*Later that evening*

Kam's POV

I looked over at Cris lying on the bed. I snuggled up to him and just admired how peaceful he looked while asleep. I started playing with his hair.

"Hey, love."

"Oh, I'm sorry I woke you up."

"Sweetheart, do you want to go out tonight?"

"Not really. I get bad vibes from being around that guy. I want to spend as much time as I can with my handsome, gorgeous husband. Besides, it would be too painful to dance after what we have done all day. I want to go to the beach tomorrow. But I didn't pack a bathing suit because I didn't know where we were going."