Chapter 30 - The Bachelorette Party

Songs in this chapter: 'Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5

'Diva' by Beyonce

'Ego' by Beyonce

Kam's POV

Over the past month since Reed's demise, so much has happened.

Cris and I found a beautiful new house in San Francisco.

And it even had the fireplace in the bedroom that we wanted

And it even had the fireplace in the bedroom that we wanted. We discovered the walls and floors were soundproof. Of course, we had to find out.

 Of course, we had to find out

Our wedding came fast. And, this time, I don't feel nervous at all. I love Cris so much, and I am happy to be marrying him again. He means the world to me.

The adoption papers went through. So, Dia and Rocco are officially my kids.

Also, this time we received another settlement amount for the Reed incident at Parkview. After taxes, it was a nice chunk left. Once we find out what our babies are, I am setting up accounts for them.

Jake and Briana became official. I am so happy for them. They are so cute together. I asked Cris if we could add Briana to our wedding party, and he said yes. Briana said yes, also. So, we went to the bridal parlor to get her fitted for a dress. We got one of Cris' security detail to walk with Tam. Neither one of them minded because they both liked each other.

Noeli and Marco also became official. I have a feeling those two will be married soon, just like myself and Cris.

I am now 12 weeks pregnant and can now see my baby bump. Cris always rubs my belly and talks to them. It is just so cute. Sometimes, Día and Rocco do the same thing to imitate Cris.

My morning sickness is finally gone. Boy, that was a battle. But the mood swings are still there. We got into a couple of arguments. I get cranky over some of the dumbest things - food, what we watched on tv, him staring at me, etc. But we always made up later.