Chapter 54 - It's Our Anniversary

A/N: Thank you all so much for over 59k reads!

Kam's POV

We had such a great time in New York with Layla and Ryan's wedding and spending time touring with Bliss and Shane. So glad Bliss took care of that Julia chick. Who in their right mind would shove a five-year-old child to the ground?! I wish somebody would touch my kids like that. Marissa and Cris would handle it in a matter of seconds.

It felt great to get out there and dance with Bliss and her sisters. I feel like I am back in the groove again after having my babies. Speaking of, Isabella and Kekoa are now four months old. And, all of those clothes we bought for them no longer fit. But, the good thing is we can give Layla Kekoa's clothes for Logan. And, we will go shopping for the twins.

Our first wedding anniversary was April 7th. Cris and I are going away for two weeks and he has not told me where we are going. I don't mind though because I like surprises. Boy is he going to get a very, very, good anniversary gift. 

The hardest thing will be leaving all four kids. Two weeks is the longest we have been apart from the kids. But, we really need a break from everything. My father is going to watch Día and Rocco. And, Antonio and Isabella are going to watch the babies. So, this week we have been spending family time before we leave on Friday.

We have to drive both of our trucks, so we took them to the zoo, the park, and we even took them to Disney World. They loved that, even Isabella and Kekoa. They got to take pictures with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Neither one of the babies got fussy when Cris or I sat them in Mickey's lap. They both smiled. 

We even noticed the new neighbor that moved in next door. Cris went over and introduced himself. He said it was a single guy that recently lost his wife that moved in. His name is Cade Dawson. Cris invited him over to have dinner with us. Marco, Noeli, Nonna and both Nonno Antonio and my dad are coming. Jake and Brianna are coming over too. 

*****************************

Thursday, April 19, 2019

Cris' POV

While on my way outside to help Marco and Kalani with grilling, I heard the front doorbell ring. So, I went to answer the door. 

"Hi. Cris right?"

"Yes, come on in. My family is outside in our pool. I'll introduce you to everyone." He came in, I closed the door, and we made our way outside. 

"Sweetheart, can you come over here for a minute?"

Kamea got out of the pool, dried herself off, and came over. Thank goodness she had on a one-piece bathing suit and shorts. "This is our new neighbor, Cade. This is my wife, Kamea."