Chapter 5 - Who Are You?

Kamea's POV

Kamea's POV

When I noticed who it was, my heart skipped a beat.

"So that's his name? Cristiano Fiore. A sexy name for a sexy man. No doubt about it that he is very attractive. That kiss was amazing."

As I stood there, deep in thought, I heard someone clearing their throat. Mr. Fiore knew I was staring, so he started licking his lips.

"Stop doing that. Oh, my goodness, it's getting hot in here."

I took off my blazer because I suddenly felt hot. When he saw my shirt accentuating my breasts, he started licking his lips again.

"I need to get out of here fast. Next time Kam, be careful of what you wear around him."

Then, I felt a pair of hands tap me on my leg. I looked down and saw the cutest little boy that looked like Cristiano. Maybe it was his nephew.

He said, "You're pretty."

"Aww, thank your cutie," I said back to him and pinched his cheeks.

Then I heard another voice say, " Rocco, come over here."

"I'm sorry for staring. As I mentioned before, my name is Dr. Kamea Palu. I am one of the Dietitians here at the hospital. I see you were diagnosed with Diabetes."

But he seemed fine at the club Friday night. "I wondered what happened after I left?"

Cristiano then said: "These are my parents, Antonio and Isabela Fiore. And these two little munchkins are my twins - Rocco and Diamante. She likes to be called Dia."

"His twins?!"

Why would he kiss me like that? He probably has a wife. Here I am totally thinking about giving him a chance, and he is married.

"Ugh, thanks for making me feel stupid. Focus Kam. You are here to do your job."

Candi - current girlfriend

"My responsibility as a Dietitian is to ensure that you make wise food and drink choices. Also, here are some brochures and pamphlets on how to control your eating and drinking habits. Mr. Fiore, I can also come to your house and go through your kitchen to tell you what is good and not for a person with diabetes."