Chapter 62 - Who Was Kidnapped?!

Kam's POV

Kam's POV

"The nurse took Junior out of the room for the doctor to clean him up and make sure he is okay."

I saw that Marco shed a few tears. So, I went to hug him.

"Aww Marco, it's a great feeling knowing that you are now a parent, isn't it?"

"It really is. I know he was just born, but he is an adorable little guy."

"And, don't worry about if you will be a good dad. I saw the worry in your eyes when you shed the tears. I know you will be an awesome dad. I see it in the way you treat Día, Rocco, Devin, Isabella, and Kekoa. Look how quickly Devin became attached to you. You make it easy for them to love you. They love their Uncle Marco very much."

"Thanks, Kam. I needed that because that's all I have been thinking about lately, whether I will be good enough. I know one thing; modeling will not get in the way of raising my baby boy. Do you want to go first with me to the room?"

"I would love to."

I let Cris know that I was going with Marco, then we made our way to see Noeli and Junior.

As we were about to walk into the room, we saw the nurse carrying my nephew. I opened the door so she could go in first. "Thanks," she said as she walked inside.

Noeli was asleep, tired from the delivery I'm sure. The nurse handed Marco the baby.

"The doctor said she will come back later to check on your wife and son," the nurse tells Marco, then she left the room.

I sat in the rocking chair in the room. Then, Marco brought Junior over to me.

"Welcome to the world, Marco Antonio Fiore Jr. I am your aunt Kam. You are adorable just like your daddy said. And, your cousins came to see you too. Sweetie, I can't wait to spoil you to pieces. You are going to be a charmer, just like your daddy."

He started fussing a little bit. "Is Noeli breastfeeding or formula?"

"Formula. I'll grab a bottle from the mini-fridge." There were baby blankets in the chair next to me, so I grabbed one and placed it on my shoulder.

Marco then handed me the bottle, and I fed Junior.

"The Fiore Boys are going to be swatting away the girls - Rocco, Devin, Kekoa, and Marco Jr. We have some handsome little kids."

"We sure do."

After Junior finished his bottle, I gently placed him on my shoulder and massaged his back for him to burp. And, he did.

"I'm going to go back to the waiting room so Cris and the others can come for a little bit."

Marco picked up Junior from my arms.

I walked over to Noeli and kissed her on her forehead and whispered, "Get some rest, mama. Mom would be very proud to see her girls are now parents." Then, I walked back to the waiting room.