Chapter 19 - The First Night

Songs in this chapter:

'Touch Me, Tease Me' by Case

'1 + 1' by Beyoncé 

'All Of Me' by John Legend

'That's What I Like' by Bruno Mars

Cris' POV

Devour is right - as soon as we made it in the limo.

"Soon enough, you really will become mine." I could not wait to touch her and please her. So, my hands started pulling up her dress. "I want to rip this dress off you, Mrs. Fiore."

"But you paid good money for this dress." 

"I can replace it." I started reaching behind her to unzip it. 

"I can't go to eat in a torn dress," Kamea said between moans. "Besides, I have something else that you can rip off later." 

"Let me just get a taste, baby, please?" I started to take my jacket off because it was in the way.

"You found a soft spot I never knew I had." Yes! Yes! "Fine. You can have a taste. But don't mess up my dress."

 Here it is - the moment we both have been waiting for. Like Kamea said, I did not mess up her dress. But, as for my suit, I did not care. The shirt came off, the belt was undone, and my pants were about to come off. Then, we just had to be disturbed. 

"Mr. Fiore, we have arrived at your destination." Dang.

"Do we have to go?"

"Come on, daddy. Let's get something to eat. Besides, we are going to need energy for what is in store later."

After sighing and pouting, I agreed. "Fine."

As I started putting my clothes back on, I looked at Kamea, and she started licking her lips and giving me seductively bedroom eyes. "If you don't stop looking at me like that, we are going to be ordering room service." 

"Let's hurry up and get this over with." We then got out of the limo.

I led Kamea to the reception area.

Everyone stared at us when we made our entrance

Everyone stared at us when we made our entrance. "We thought you guys would not show up," Marco said with a smirk.

"You all need to thank Kamea because we almost didn't." Everybody got a chuckle out of that.