Chapter 27 - He's Here Too?

Cris' POV

I must make sure I do not kill Chase here.

"He did what?!" Mr. Toscano was livid.

"Excuse me, Mr. Fiore, do you mind if we switch seats for a moment?" His wife asked. "Sure." Cocoa also switched seats with Jake.

"Kamea, listen to me, honey. Do you see those five handsome guys over there - my husband, Cam, Dominic, and your husband? What is your name, son?"

"I'm Jake, Kamea's bodyguard, and best friend."

"Okay. Thanks, Jake. My husband, Cam, Dominic, Cris, and Jake will make sure that he will not come near you. Cocoa and I will too. We have this place surrounded by security and want you to feel safe," Cocoa's mom told Kamea.

"Kamea, here is my number if you ever need someone to talk to. My mom and I will be here for you. How long are you all planning to stay in Italy?" Cocoa asked.

"Thank you, Cocoa." Kamea put the number in her phone.

"For a week. We just arrived yesterday."

Cocoa asked Cam, "Do you mind if we stay a bit?"

"Of course, we can stay."

Both Cocoa and Mr. Toscano's wife tried calming Kamea down.

"If he even breathes near you, let me know. I have people that will vanish him in 5 seconds. Consider yourself a part of my family and my daughter. I have no problem taking people out for hurting my family. If he is smart, he better not test me. Not here, not tonight or at all." Mr. Toscano was dead serious when he said that.

Chase's POV

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? I see that my prize is here right before my eyes."

As soon as I caught her eyes, I blew a kiss her way and winked.

"Look at her in that form-fitted dress." I started thinking of her in that teddy I stole from their house. The look on Cris' face was of anger. Meh, I did not care.

"He wouldn't dare touch me at this gala Mr. Toscano is hosting," This evening just got interesting.

"Ugh, what are they doing here?"

"How do you know, Cris?"

"He dumped me for her. I can't stand her for taking him from me."

I looked at her. Then, I looked at Cris' wife. "Well, looking at the both of you, I see why he dumped you. There is no comparison. You are a Volkswagen Beetle, and she is a Bentley - the most expensive model they make." Candi was livid, but I did not care.

"The truth hurts."

"Why did I choose to bring her anyway?" That was my mistake.

"Well, you want him, and I want her. So, how about I propose a joint plan to get what we want?"

Candi took no time to answer back. "Count me in. I want her gone."

"Chick, you won't lay a finger on her. If anyone is going to be gone, it will be you. You can bank on that."

Kamea's POV

When I saw him enter, I just froze. I could not move. I felt like I had a panic attack. "Thank you all so much. As soon as I saw him, I had a flashback."

Cocoa and Mrs. Alyshea wrapped their arms around me.

"He attacked me while Cris and I were on our honeymoon. We cut it a day short because I just wanted to go home and be with my family and kids. Día and Rocco are Cris' twins, but I love them like they are my own, and soon I will be adopting them. Their little angelic faces always brighten up my day. How Chase got out of jail so fast is disturbing."