Chapter 51 -Isabella and Kekoa Are Here

Cris' POV

Cris' POV

One hour had gone by with no news. It was getting pretty late, but everyone stayed with me in the maternity waiting room. The doctor entered.

"Mr. Fiore, your wife...."

I spaced out after she said that.

"Mr. Fiore, your wife is going to be okay. We were able to get her blood pressure back to normal. She is resting comfortably in her suite. The twins are currently in the maternity ward. We will take them to her room shortly."

"Thank you, Doctor Michaels. For everything, thank you very much."

"You're welcome, Mr. Fiore. And, congratulations. You're welcome to stay with her. There is another bed in the room."

"Yes, I will be staying. Thank you."

"You're welcome." Then, she left the room.

So, I turned back to my princess. "Yes, princess, mommy is okay."

"Cris, we brought something for you and Isabela to eat. Kalani and your dad ate what we brought for them. It is late, so we will all come back tomorrow to visit you, Kam, and the twins."

"Thanks for the food. And, thanks for the support. See everyone tomorrow."

"You were cool and calm in there, son. I know you were scared. I was too. Your father and I will always be there for you, Marco and Alessandra. Ti amo, ragazzo mio e buona notte. Di 'a Kamea che l'amiamo e siamo molto orgogliosi di lei." (I love you, my boy, and have a good night. Tell Kamea we love her and are very proud of her.) My mom kissed me on my forehead.

"Ti amo anch'io, mamma. Farò in modo di dirlo a Kamea. Buona serata anche a te." (I love you too, mom. I will make sure to tell Kamea that. Have a good night as well.)

"Día and Rocco, give your daddy a big hug and kiss before we leave." Both of them came over and gave me a hug and kiss. And, boy did I need that from them.

"Good night, daddy."

"Good night, Día and Rocco. I love you both."

Braelyn came over too and hugged me. "Bye, Uncle Cris."

"See you tomorrow, Princess." Layla, Bliss, Noeli, and Marissa all hugged me and said, "Good night." I needed every one of those hugs.

"Before we leave, Alessandra called and sincerely apologized for not being here. She said once the kids are out of school for Winter break, they will be coming for a visit."

"Okay. Thanks, Marco."

I am glad Layla brought something for us to eat because I am starving. After I finished eating, I went to Kamea's room.

******************

When I opened the door, Kamea had both Isabella and Kekoa in her arms. She looked sad though.