Chapter 59 - Trouble In NYC

Cris' POV

Cris' POV

We had a great time supporting Layla in Milan. But, boy did we come back to a lot of drama. And, I mean a lot.

First, Bliss made her debut as a model in a photoshoot with Marco on September 21st. She did a fabulous job. Her billboards with Marco are everywhere. I hear the sexual comments guys make about her and it infuriates me. Bliss is my friend and of course, I am going to look out for her. The one person who should have been at the photo shoot wasn't. Shane didn't show up at all. Not even a phone call.

Julian and Ryan went to his house and he nonchalantly replied, "That was today? It slipped my mind." I don't know what happened to Shane while Bliss was away, but he needed to fix it.

But, he didn't because, on September 23rd, he fired her, and to add insult to injury, he snatched the engagement ring off Bliss' finger and called off the wedding.

I sent my jet to get her away from New York for a bit. Granted, none of us want to see Shane anymore. Right now, Bliss is outside by the pool relaxing.

"Hey Bliss, when you are ready to look for the space for the center, just let me know."

"Thank you, Cris. How about Friday? And, you know what? I want to look for a vacation home. That way I can stay as long as I like. I don't want to burden you guys."

"Listen, it is not a burden at all. You're my friend, Bliss. Kamea loves you. And, so do the kids. We love having you stay with us. And, Kalani loves you like a daughter. He wouldn't mind either. But, I can help you look for a place too. Do you want a condo or house?"

"A house. I love to have parties and definitely want a pool and a big backyard. I love having my family and friends over."

"I understand."

As I was turning around to go back inside, I just happened to look and see Cade looking out the window. He waved, so I did the same thing. Then, went back inside.

*************

Chase's POV

Shane was stupid to let her go. He made it easier for me to get to her. Boy am I slick. They have no idea that I am living right next door to them. I am right under their noses.

Hmm, time to send a message, to play with Cris and Shane. People say I am a jerk, crazy or obsessed, but I know this already. I just love seeing people flustered and panicky.

Hmm, what should I say in the message? Oooh, I got it.

***********

Cris' POV

Unknown number: "Did you forget me? You thought I was gone, didn't you? lol. You crack me up. I certainly couldn't forget you or your beautiful wife, and her best friend from New York. You never know where I could be lurking. Tell Shane that Bliss Sanders was safer with him. She could go missing in a flash."