Chapter 67 - It's A Party!

Opening video - 'Count On Me' by Whitney Houston and Cece Winans

'That's What Friends Are For' by Dionne Warwick and Friends

Wednesday, December 9th, 2020

Bliss' POV

Cris and Kam don't know that everyone is at the house to welcome him home. We made sure not to have any wine. The guys are fixing the food, even Shane. I thought I would never see that day coming. And, he is good at it too. My boo is a cooking man now. Well, he was already smokin' hot in other areas, but now he can cook us dinner.

"Kam sent me a text that they are on their way home. Ready to see your daddy, kids?"

Isabella said, "Dada." Día, Rocco, and Devin cheered.

I can't wait to have happy moments like this with Shane and our kids.

It's hard being patient. But, man I wish I was pregnant.

Marco came into the living room. "They are here."

Shane, Isabella, and I walked outside to greet them.

"Hey, Bliss and Shane. Thank you both so much for helping with the kids."

Isabella dumped Shane really fast to go to her daddy.

"You're welcome, Cris. I love watching the kids. And, it helps me to prepare for when we have kids."

I walked over to hug Cris. "Cris, you are my best friend and a brother to me. Shane and I are a short ride away if you both need us. Call or text us, okay?"

"I promise."

"Let's get inside. We fixed food for you guys. And, Shane cooked a dish all by himself."

Cris' POV

"You're becoming a regular chef there, Shane."

"I don't know about that one. I just hope it tastes good."

"I'm sure it does." As soon as we walked towards the living room,

"SURPRISE!!!"

"Daddy!!!"

"Uncle Cris!!!"

Día, Rocco, Devin, Kekoa, and Braelyn ran over to me. Logan came too. I stooped down and gave each one of them a hug and kiss.

I couldn't help but shed a few tears. Just the thought of never seeing their beautiful, smiling faces tugged at my heart. I will never do anything like that again.

"I'm glad you are home, bro." Marco and I shared a bro hug.

"Thanks, Marco. Layla, Kim, Ryan, Austin, Logan, and Natasha, thank you too for coming. And, Lollipop I can't forget you."