Chapter 38 - Wedding #2?

Marco's POV

I was a nervous wreck.

"Oh please, let her say yes."

Noeli was speechless and crying. Kam came over and hugged her. "Um, Noeli, Marco's knee is probably hurting now. He's waiting for your answer."

It was hurting, but I did not care. I will wait however long it takes Noeli to say yes.

"I'm sorry, everyone. I just had a moment there. Never in a million years did I ever think I would meet the only guy I have ever had a crush on. When we met in the Virgin Islands, my stomach was in knots. Sometimes even now, I get those same knots. My dreams of being with my crush came true. Thank you for choosing me to be your girlfriend. So, Marco Antonio Fiore, yes, I will marry you. And thank you for choosing me to be your wife."

I placed the ring on her finger. Then stood up and kissed her with so much passion. I didn't care. I have what I always wanted in a woman. Día and Rocco said, "Ewwww."

Kam started crying, "Congratulations, Noeli and Marco! This day is even more special. I am so happy for you both. Your wedding and me pregnant - it is exciting!"

Cris came over to grab Kam and hold her. "Congratulations, Marco and Noeli. Come, love, sit and eat your food."

Noeli and I looked at each other. "We are definitely waiting until after Kam gives birth to Bella and Kekoa."

Everybody chuckled except Kam. She gave Cris some dirty looks, and he stopped laughing quickly. "I see nothing funny at all. I can't help that I am moody. Good luck trying to sleep tonight."

Kam's dad chimed, "This child is very moody. So Cris, good luck with Kam's mood swings. She is just like her mother."

Noeli and I sat down to eat.

Kam's POV

"Okay. Okay, you're right. It is best to wait. I don't want to ruin your moment."

Dia and Rocco were having so much fun. So, I elbowed Cris. "Look at our kids. It is going to be hard for them when it is time to go back to California."

Cris' POV

I glanced over to see them with the kids. This is the happiest they have been. My shy kids have come out of their shells. Alicia would be proud of them. Kamea and I were truly meant to be together. Because of her, they have changed so much.

"Maybe they don't have to go back. How do you like Florida, Kamea?"

"I love it. I could definitely live here."

"Would you really like to live here?"

"You would do that? But what about the club and winery?"

"I have thought of that. I will hire someone capable of running the winery. And, as for the club, my right-hand man is more than capable of running it. To be honest, I have wanted to move over to the East Coast. And I could open up another club location in Florida."

"Okay. But what about both houses?"

"The first house we can use as a rental property. And the other one for when we visit California. Who am I to break up my kids' happiness? We have plenty of room here for when everyone visits. We are about to have four kids, sweetheart. I don't want a nanny or babysitter taking care of my kids. I want to watch them grow up. My family's happiness is more important than the club and winery."