Chapter 20 - Rivals Meet

Tyler Hoechlin (portrayal of how I see the character Chase Dalton)

Kamea's POV

Cris rented us an SUV so we could drive around the island. "It's so beautiful here. And the views are amazing!"

"Not as amazing as the beautiful view that I see."

I turned around, looked at Cris, and blew him a kiss. "You're such a charmer."

"There are some shops over there. I will park the truck, and we can check them out." Cris pulled over, and we got out and walked to a few of the shops.

In the first shop we went to, we could buy personalized gifts for the kids. I saw this beautiful silver birthstone necklace that I wanted to get for Dia. They both like to draw, so we got personalized notepads for them. I also wanted to get them some pencils with their name on them. They had these cute little throw pillows that we could personalize.

For Rocco, we got a basketball. And they also had kid-size robes. I got one for Día and Rocco. I saw cute first nightlights for the kids.

We spent quite a bit of time in this shop. It was so much in the shop that I wanted to get the twins one of everything. I couldn't help myself. Dia and Rocco are special to me, and I would do anything for them.

"Hey gorgeous, once we leave here, I'm ready to get something to eat." Gorgeous is my pet name for Cris. Let's face it. He is gorgeous - from head to toe. I love me some Cris Fiore. 

"And, after that, it's daddy time."

"Looking forward to it, sexy."

We left the store with the gifts for my kids. I can't wait to see their beautiful faces. We placed them in the trunk. The gentleman he is, Cris, opened the door for me. And, then, he got in on the driver's side, and we pulled off. We found a nice restaurant not too far from our hotel.

The hostess greeted us. "Good evening. How many in your party?"

Cris told the hostess, "Myself and my wife." I will never tire of hearing him say his 'wife.'

"Follow me this way, please."

We followed the waiter to a table with a beautiful view of St. Thomas. Cris pulled out my chair, and then he sat down. After a few minutes, our server came over.

"Good evening, my name is Michael, and I will be your server tonight. May I get a drink for you?"

"I would like a glass of red wine."

Cris replied, "I'll have the same thing."

"I'll be back with your wine and then take your dinner orders."

Cris and I looked at the menu to see what we could order. By the time the waiter came back with our drinks, we were ready to order.

"I would like honey-glazed salmon, brown rice, and a side salad with vinaigrette dressing."