Chapter 55 - The Wedding Is Here

Marco & Noeli's wedding dance song - 'Forever Mine' by Andra Day

Reception Songs - "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra

'Forever' by Ar'mon & Trey

"This One's For Me & You" by Johnny Gill ft. New Edition

"Despacito" by Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee

"Handclap" by Fitz and the Tantrums

Kam's POV

A lot has happened since we got back from Greece.

We traveled to New York for Bliss' court trial. Boy talk about a trip. That creep, Alexander Mahoney, tried to choke her to death - in the courtroom. Shane, Mason, and her brother, Julian tried to get his hands off Bliss. He had so strong a grip that my father finally pried Alexander's hands-off Bliss. That was the bad part.

But, about a week later, we flew out to London and Shane proposed to Bliss at the London Eye.

But, once again, drama surfaced. Shane's aunts and one of his cousins were racists towards' Bliss. And, drama queen, supermodel Mikayla Shay showed up. Shane's aunt invited her, so she could start dating Shane. Talk about ignorant!

Layla gave birth to her baby boy, Logan. He was due on June 4th but was born on June 10th. He is so adorable. Logan is Ryan's twin. 

My babies - Kekoa and Isabella are now 7 months. Now, they are starting to crawl, and we noticed that they are starting to cut teeth as well. And, that means two, fussy babies at the same time. So, Cris and I keep our eyes on them at all times. Día and Rocco love their younger siblings to pieces. They play with them, feed them their bottles, hold them and even push their strollers when we go out to the park and the store. Can those two get any cuter?

Marco and Noeli are starting to prepare for their wedding. Bliss is switching places with Layla, so she will be walking with Ryan. Well, she was walking with Ryan. Wait until she sees her surprise. Bliss came to Florida for a weekend trip to get fitted for her dress. When Shane sees her, he is going to lose his mind. Bliss is going to kill it as a model. I am excited for her.

The wedding has been in the news lately because Marco is a celebrity. But, the wedding will be a private ceremony for family and friends. 

While our house is being transformed into a wedding venue, the kids and I have been staying at my father's house. The guys are getting dressed at the house. And, the ladies are going to the suite that Marco reserved.

We had fun at Noeli's bachelorette party last night - drinks, food, strippers, dancing, etc. Thank goodness the wedding starts in the evening and we will already be home. Yes! 

************************

Saturday, July 27th, 2019

Kam's POV

"Thanks again Kam for letting us get married at your house. Marco sent a picture of the setup and it is beautiful."

"You're welcome. That is what big sisters are for. I'm going to check on the kids. I'll be right back."

The girls were getting dressed in the bedroom right next to Noeli. Isabela was in the room helping them.