Tim Drake|| Detention

Tim Drake: 16
Y/N: 15
(y/n) your name
(y/ln) your last name
(h/c) hair colour
Warnings: One curse word
(Under editing)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed for like the tenth time this past five minutes. You sat on your desk looking out of the window bored out of your mind.

You looked up to Mr Rogers who sat asleep in front of the class. You could easily just escape now but then you'd get even more detention. Not that it mattered tho, you already had detention for every day in the whole week. But still, you didn't want to add more to it.

Your head snapped to the door when you heard it open. Principal Smith stepped inside with some guy behind him. Smith cleared his throat and Mr Rogers fell off his chair which made you laugh your head off.

The guy turned to look at you and once you saw his face you recognized it was Timothy Jackson Drake aka your crush since the kindergarten.

You wondered what he could be doing here. He's the good kid and teachers' favourite student. Did he get detention for doing too much homework?

You couldn't hear anything Mr Rogers and principal said since you were so focused on thinking why the hell Tim out of all people got detention. Once principal left Tim walked to the seat behind you and you looked out of the window still thinking about Tim.

In like five minutes Mr Rogers was asleep again so you turned around to look at Tim "oi Timmy, what the hell did you do to get in here?" "Mrs Boomie(nickname) said I was talking back to her but in reality, I was correcting her," he rolled his eyes. What you heard made you laugh "I'm sorry Timmy didn't mean to laugh it's just so funny that you out of all people are here. And because of Boomie" you said after you stopped laughing. "Yeah very funny" he rolled his eyes again. You started laughing again and put your head on the table. "Shut up (y/n)." He said somewhat embarrassed.

Hearing him say your name made you blush but luckily Tim wasn't seeing it.  You lifted your head and looked directly to Tim's eyes.

He smiled at you which made your face grow warmer so you tried to hide it with your (h/c) hair. Yeah tried. Tim saw the way you blushed after looking at him which made him smile even more. But before he could say anything Mr Rogers' angry voice echoed around the almost empty room "Ms. (y/ln) turn right way or your detention will be longer than your age"

You turned away from Tim not wanting more detention and chuckling for the way Mr Rogers said it.

After a while, Tim tapped you on the shoulder and you turned around. "Why are you here?" He asked curiously. "You don't know? Like everyone in this school knows" you said confused. "I've been busy" Tim said. "Well I skated around the halls of the school and two teachers were chasing me" You chuckled at the memory and Tim laughed too which made butterflies fly around your stomach.

You didn't realize that you were staring at him until he waved a hand in front of your face. "You alright there (y/n)?" He asked. "Yup. I was just thinking" you said quickly. "About what?" Tim asked "That I have to be here two more hours. Can you believe it?" You said frustrated.

Tim chuckled at your behaviour and did a couple of exercises from his math paper. You looked at him and the paper. "That's 22, not 23" you said pointing on one of the answers. He checked the one you were talking about and looked at you amused "You're right.. how did you know?" He asked "I'm smarter than it looks" you said and smiled proudly and he smiled too.

You kept staring at each other until Mr Rogers spoke again "alright love birds, it's time for Drake to leave" 'already? he must've been in a different classroom at the beginning' you blushed and turned to look at your desk again and Tim got up to leave. Before he could leave he passed you a note and smiled.

You watched him leave and once he was out you read what the note said
It was nice talking with you (y/n). Text me
xxx xxx xxx
Ps: you look cute when you're blushing :)
-Tim Drake

You looked at the note blushing furiously and you couldn't be happier. Timothy Jackson Drake called you cute. Only one thing was on your mind for the rest of your detention: 'I can't wait to text him'

Soo I became impatient and decided to publish another part today