Jason Todd|| I hate Ethan

Jason: 19
Y/n: 17
Ethan: 18
(Y/n) your name
(N/n) nickname
(Bf/n) best friend's name
Warnings: cursing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's pov

I punched the punching bag over and over again. I kept hitting the bag until it fell off the ceiling.

"Someone's in a bad mood" Dick said as he walked in the bat cave. I gave him a glare and walked to my water bottle. Dick looked at me worried.

"What happened?" He asked. "I died" I said and drank some water. "Seriously. Are you okay?" Dick asked. "I'm fine." I said.

Dick was about to say something again but (y/n) cut him off by running down to the bat cave.

"Jay! I learned how to do it! I finally did it!" She said and ran to me and hugged me tight. I hugged her back then pulled away.

"You did what exactly?" I asked. "I learned how to do frontside ollie!" She said with her usual excited way. I let out a little laugh.

"Let's go to skatepark so I can show you" she said and began to drag me out of the cave. "Ethan is going to get me from there but first I wanna show you the trick" she said.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my hand away from her hold.

"I really need to train (y/n). Maybe tomorrow" I said. "Can't you skip it?" She asked. "I'm sorry I can't. Go have fun with Ethan" I said with a small smile.

(Y/n) nodded and gave me a quick hug before running off.

"Ooh" I heard Dick say. I turned to look at him with a raised brow. "What?" I asked. "You're jealous" he said. "What? Why would I be?" I asked.

Dick looked at where (y/n) just ran. "Because you can't have her" she said. I rolled my eyes. "She's my friend dick head" I said. "But you wish more" he said.

Normal pov

You were doing different frontside tricks on the ramps in the local skatepark.

You stopped on top of the ramp when you heard Ethan's voice. You looked to the right were you saw your boyfriend and jumped off the ramp.

You went to hug him and he hugged you back.

"Hey Eth. How ya doing?" You asked when you pulled away from the hug. "I'm fine. What about you?" He asked. "Fine now that you're here" you said with a smile.

"Aaw" Ethan said and kissed you and you kissed back.

"What we doing today?" You asked. "I was thinking about ice cream" Ethan said. "Great let's go then" you said and took a hold of his hand and picked up your board.

You get yourself ice creams and ate them in a park.

Once you ate your ice cream you laid on the grass and closed your eyes.

You heard Ethan's phone make a sound and looked at him.

Ethan checked it and his eyes went a bit wider. You sat up and Ethan put his phone away quickly.

"Everything okay Eth?" You asked. "Yeah I just got a message from my mother. I forgot to pick her up from work and she's really mad so I gotta now" he answered.

"Oh okay. Can we see tomorrow?" You asked. "Of course" he said and kissed your cheek. "Bye" he said and left.

You sat there on the ground for a moment then stood up and walked back to the manor.

Batboys x Reader[Editing] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara