Jason Todd|| All I Want🎶

Jason: 21
Y/n: 20
Warnings: none. just a bit sad one
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked along the streets of Gotham hood pulled over your head. The rain hid your tears.

All I want is nothing more, to hear you knocking at my door

You walked in your appartement and straight to your room. You closed the door and let the tears fall down your cheeks.

'Cause if I could see your face once more, I could die as a happy man I'm sure

All the memories of your break up with Jason came back and you cried even more.

You walked to your bed and laid down on it staring at the ceiling.

When you said your last goodbye, I died a little inside

You turned to your side and hugged your pillow tightly.

I lay in tears in bed all night, alone without you by my side...

You took your phone and went to photos.

But if you loved me, why'd you leave me?...

You saw all the happy pictures of you and Jason and broke even more. You deleted all the pictures to make you feel less bad.

'Cause you brought the best of me, a part of me I'd never seen.

You remembered the days before you met Jason and how cold you were then. You changed when Jason came to your life.

You took my soul and wiped it clean, our love was made for movie screens.

You sobbed at the memories of thinking about having a future with him and buried your head into the pillow.

But if you loved me, why'd you leave me?..

I can't listen to this without crying.
And I left some parts of the song out so don't get confused.